Project Manager, Sales Administration
Company: Pharmacyclics, LLC
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Pharmacyclics is committed to the development and commercialization of novel therapies intended to improve the quality and duration of life and to resolve serious unmet medical needs for cancer patients. Pharmacyclics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV), a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company. Oncology is a key therapeutic area for AbbVie, with a portfolio consisting of three marketed products and a pipeline containing multiple promising new molecules that are being studied in more than 200 clinical trials for over 20 different types of cancer. More than 1,200 Pharmacyclics and AbbVie research scientists, clinicians, marketing, operations and corporate professionals work in the San Francisco Bay Area. They combine their expertise in immuno-oncology, stem cells, and cell-signaling with their knowledge of bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), and covalent-inhibitor technologies to discover and develop novel cancer treatments. Together, we are striving to outsmart cancer. To learn more about us, please visit us at Project Manager Sales Administration General Position Summary/Responsibilities: Manage, drive and impact sales leadership team by managing all workstreams that touch the sales organization. Lead successful rollout of all initiatives, workstreams and changes by ensuring communications are concise and clear to Sales Organization. Work directly with Sales Leadership and cross functional departments to initiate process improvements that lead to overall success of Sales Organization. Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Project management for all sales related workstreams and projects. Provide scheduling, resources, manage budget and ensure projects have appropriate resources.
- Responsible for monitoring project status and schedules through facilitating team communications, maintaining and tracking cross-functional timelines, deliverables, and milestones including cross-project dependencies. Ensure project schedules, resources and underlying assumptions are integrated and aligned across functions and communicated to leadership team.
- Provide Executive Leadership summaries and follow through of new launches and other cross functional initiatives within Commercial and Cross functional departments to provide insights, feedback and follow through on action items that come out of summaries. Influence Sales Leadership to implement change enabling sales force with tools and resources for success.
- Track and report sales team metrics. Create reports and conduct audits required by compliance and commercial organization. Create, distribute and collect data via excel or surveys for various projects. Ensure appropriate distribution of reports are met and appropriate follow through is taken.
- Responsible for management and communication of Marketing and Medical Affairs Booth Transfers. Gather Sales attendance and ensure appropriate approvals and communication are completed for Sales to compliantly display at events.
- Manage onboarding for sales organization by collaborating with HR, Sales Ops, Training and vendors to ensure seamless onboarding. Ensure all new hires have resources and tools to conduct their business. Complete all required forms, contact employee to obtain relevant information, coordinate equipment orders and ensure new hires have access to all external systems by working with vendors and cross functional contacts. Ensure Sales roster, org charts and photo books are kept up to date and distributed to leadership, HR and relevant partners when needed. Point of contact for terminated employees to ensure all equipment is received and returned to IT and access is revoked from all external systems not linked to workday.
- Responsible for submitting all decks requiring CCRC submission, follow up and ensure presentations are approved on time and presentations are archived in the system.
- Lead topic and content creation for DM Partner calls and other meetings which require pre-planning. Collaborate with cross functional departments and management team to collect topics and ensure reviews and approvals are coordinated prior to calls. Gather and collect live insights from the field during sales management and sales leadership calls to create and develop processes and procedures to operate more efficiently within Commercial.
- Point of Contact for all inquiries received by 100+ Sales Team. Provide resources as needed as well as gather needs and insights to influence and improve current resources and processes. Customize standards and programmatic resources and influence and impact offerings provided to our field sales force.
- Project management for all Sales Meetings including National Sales Meeting and Divisional Meetings.
- Project Management of 300+ workstreams related to National Sales Meetings (content development, workshop setups, evening events, seating assignments, procurement, signage needs, meeting logistics and support, etc.) Collaborate with cross functional departments in Commercial, Meetings and Events, Compliance, Regulatory). Identify gaps and provide solutions for process improvements. Provide onsite support for all Sales Meetings.
- Procurement of all sales equipment and materials including the submission of Purchase order requests. Qualifications:
- Associate degree or related field is preferred
- At least 1-2 years of project management or related experience is highly preferred
- Applied detailed knowledge in project management, quick at solving problems, strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills. Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, outlook, MS Visio is required.
- Experience in establishing, following and determining efficient and effective department policies and procedures
- Must be able to meet deadlines, stay organized, and be self-sufficient Physical Demands: On a continuous basis, sit at desk for prolonged period of time at company facility to intermittently answer telephone, file/fax/or copy documents, and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means. Walking and lifting up to 20 pounds may be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pharmacyclics, LLC, Sunnyvale , Project Manager, Sales Administration, Sales , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!