Front Desk Agent Hourly wage of $21.85
Company: AC Moffett Park
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Job Summary:Evolution Hospitality welcomed two brand new hotels
in Sunnyvale, California in early 2022 TETRA Hotel, Autograph
Collection and AC Hotel by Marriott Sunnyvale Moffett Park. We are
the counterpoint to the status quo. TETRA Hotel, joins Autograph
Collection by Marriott as the newest luxury, boutique hotel in
Silicon Valley. This stunning hotel campus has a combined 350 guest
rooms and suites, 2,000 sq ft of indoor meeting space, and unique
outdoor gathering spaces to offer an experience exactly like
nothing else. AC Hotels by Marriott celebrates the beauty of
classic modern design with its European soul and Spanish roots.
Born from the entrepreneurial spirit of renowned hotelier Antonio
Catalan. The brand offers concept-driven, turn-key customization of
guest room and public space design. With flexible open spaces,
purposeful design, signature moments and no unwanted extras, guests
maximize their stay with style and intention. Our Front Office
Ambassadors are responsible for greeting and registering the guest
providing outstanding guest service during their stay and settling
the guest's account upon completion of their stay. Primary
responsibilities include: registering guests making and modifying
reservations hotel operator and concierge duties. Providing
attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to
arrival and throughout their stay while maximizing room revenue and
occupancy. Join us as our Front Office Ambassador and make your
story one of ours. Responsibilities:QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work
in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to
deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task be detail-oriented and be
able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal
and external customers.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace
including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Ability to perform numerical operations using basic counting
adding subtracting multiplying and dividing
- Ability to read comprehend and write simple instructions and/or
short correspondence and memos
- Ability to use logic to define the problem collect information
establish facts draw valid conclusions interpret information and
deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar
- An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule
that may include evenings nights weekends and holidays
- Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services
(i.e. lifestyle full service resort etc)
- Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality policies
standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards; maintain a
friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Maintain proper operation of the telephone switchboard and
ensure that all Aimbridge Hospitality performance standards are
- Handle requests for information mail and messages in an
efficient and courteous manner.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel service facilities and hours
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants
transportation entertainment etc.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Be aware of all rates packages and special promotions; Be
familiar with all in house groups; Be aware of closed out and
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow rate quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
rules as well as hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as
- Handle check-ins and check-outs in a friendly efficient and
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages mail and messages as
needed to guests and meeting rooms.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other associates.
- As needed deliver guest items such as luggage newspapers
messages packages amenities or other items requested by guests or
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all property
amenities as well as any special events local area attractions and
things to do around the hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include but is not
limited to the following: helping coworkers in other areas of the
hotel maintaining a clean and organized work area and overall
cleanliness and safety throughout the hotel and groundsProperty
Details:AC Hotel by Marriott Sunnyvale Moffett Park is located in
Sunnyvale.San Jose is 9 miles from the hotel, while Santa Cruz is
31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose
International Airport, 6 miles from the property.Company
Overview:As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and
22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury
hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.Benefits:After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: AC Moffett Park, Sunnyvale , Front Desk Agent Hourly wage of $21.85, Sales , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...