Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting
contract opportunity for a Technical Service Representative. This
position is a 6 Month contract (Possible Extension) role for one of
our key clients, a global medical device and healthcare company
that seeks bringing life-changing health technologies to the people
who need them all over the world.Position: Technical Service
Representative Location: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 6 Months (Possible
- Includes some troubleshooting and device programming.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves users' problems with
computer software and hardware.
- Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication
from users with inquiries regarding software programming,
connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and
procedures to solve problems.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree
- Prior medical device implementation or lab technician
- Ability to provide limited customer and technical supportApply
Keywords: Experis, Sunnyvale , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!