Cloud Support Agent
Posted on: November 19, 2021
**NOTE- Though the position is posted for Sunnyvale, we will
look at candidates who are currently residing and able to work
anywhere in the United States as many positions here are still
working from home with no future plans to return to the offices in
Sunnyvale. ** What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work? To make
our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities,
backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive,
respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We
are very deliberate about building a culture focused on
#selfless-excellence, continuous learning, and improvement
(#2%done) achieved through #diversity (#balanceforbetter) and
#inclusion. What you will be doing: Respond to customers on
product-related queries in near real-time. This will typically
- Diagnose and troubleshoot solutions to resolve basic
- Log and escalate advanced issues to relevant teams.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing
problems through to resolution.
- Provide viable workarounds to resolve incidents.
- Follow standard operating procedures for escalation of
unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Advising customers about their way around the product and
helping them gain command of their journey with ThoughtSpot.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of common issues and train
the chatbot to provide accurate responses and solutions.
- Experience with product support processes. Guidance will be
- Passion to understand the application in depth both
functionally and technically.
- Flexibility to work in 24x7 shifts including weekends.
- 2+ years of experience in L1 product support.
- Ability to create and enhance SOPs and build FAQs for
building/training the Bot. What you bring:
- Knowledge of SaaS/Analytics solution.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and MIS systems, understanding of SQL,
databse concepts such as tables, views, joins, shards &
- Awareness of Chatbot.
- German and French language skills would be a major
- Coding skills is a major plus point Why do engineering at
ThoughtSpot? We are a team co-founded by engineers who built search
and infrastructure systems at Google, database systems at
Microsoft, and enterprise software at Oracle. As an engineer, you
can learn how to build distributed products & systems, and the
engineering processes & best practices around shipping high-quality
software. At ThoughtSpot, you have the ownership and responsibility
to take charge and accelerate your career that comes with a scaling
company, while having the opportunity to build deeper expertise
than an early-stage startup. You will work alongside experts in
product, design, sales, and customer success, giving you the time
and energy to focus on engineering. You will also get the chance to
be part of a truly globally distributed engineering team. About
ThoughtSpot: ThoughtSpot is on a mission to make the world more
fact-driven. ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company,
revolutionizing how the world uses data. Our platform makes it
1000x times easier for anyone to analyze data, find insights, and
take actions through the power of search and AI. With experienced
leadership like CEO Sudheesh Nair, who took Nutanix public in the
largest tech IPO of 2016, and backed by more than $550M in funding,
we're well on our way to transforming what's possible in the world
of data. Come join us. To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees or any other organization
location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes. #LI-RG1 #LI-REMOTE
Computer User Support Specialists
2 to 20+ years
Keywords: Thoughtspot, Sunnyvale , Cloud Support Agent, Sales , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!