Sr Director, Partner Sales - Americas
Company: Juniper Networks
Posted on: June 29, 2020
This postion can be located anywhere in the US.
The position will report directly to the VP of Global Channels &
Virtual Sales. This position will be responsible for building and
executing the company's Americas Channel strategy that drives
sales, performance, and results through Juniper's Partners.The
candidate needs to leverage & orchestrate resources from a myriad
of internal stakeholders (Marketing, Field Sales, Virtual Sales and
Partner-Led Business Development) to plan, execute, and measure
channel business success.Juniper's go-to-market strategy depends
heavily on our partners, who enable us to scale and deliver on our
significant growth objectives. The person will be the key architect
and leader responsible for creating and delivering on this
strategy.This position requires someone who:
- Can lead a team of regional channel leaders to execute
strategies and actions to exceed revenue targets.
- Can identify and drive new routes to market from a global and
- Will partner effectively with Regional sales leadership to
execute and align plans in all regions.
- Can effectively use data to recognize trends and anticipate
challenges in the partner ecosystem.
- Be able to recruit, enable, and grow transformational partners
who specialize in software-defined, virtualized, cloud service
- Has broad experiences working with Distributors, Partners and
Virtual Sales to drive high growth in the non-named customer
- Is able to attract talent and motivate a large team. Recruits,
develops, and coaches diverse talent. Createstalent management
plans for all leadership positions, high potentials and ensures
extraordinary behavior is recognized and rewarded in a high
- Has demonstrated exceptional influence and implementation of
programs across a global organization.
Key Organizational Relationships:
- Sales Leadership:Must develop strong relationships with the
senior leadership of the sales organization to understand their
business needs and drive for cross-functional execution of
- Area Partner Sales: Lead the area partner sales force
indirectly by advising the area partner strategy, providing central
support and guide, and sharing best practices.
- Support Functions: Must work collaboratively with Partner
Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Business
Development, and Legal teams to coordinate and magnify the impact
of these functions on the Partner-Led Sales motion.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An established leader in the high technology partner
- Has 10+ yearschannel/partner experience with at least 5 +
years' high-tech sales experience.
- Has a deep understanding of how the business channel community
- Has worked in a large, global matrix organization. Must have
global channel knowledge.
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with
aptitude and desire to build high-performing dispersed team. This
individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, build
consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems,
working in concert with others.
- Strong capabilities in building and executing channel
strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales
plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being
accountable for results to executive management.
- Skills in data analysis and ability to utilize the data to
"tell a story" and take action with key stakeholders to drive the
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify-- and will be
participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process.
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale , Sr Director, Partner Sales - Americas, Sales , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!