Senior Development Analyst
Posted on: October 11, 2019
As a Senior Analyst on a large scale high profile project, this
role will produce the tools and the analytical feedback that the
development team needs to make informed decisions that optimize the
project by quantifying the financial impacts of various development
scenarios. Our team uses the financial model as a clearinghouse of
the most up-to-date information on the project (program,
statistics, budgets, revenues, etc.). As such, this is a highly
collaborative role that will work with internal and external
consultants to ensure that the current development plan and budgets
are accurately represent in the financial model(s). The Sr
Financial Analyst will work directly with our partner and with the
broader Lendlease team meet the need of the collective team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so
* Support the Development Team and Acquisitions Director in the
review and analysis of development scenarios.
* Assist the team is quantifying and developing optimized solutions
for affordable housing and other public benefits.
* Assist in the generation of Investment Paper submission
(including the generation of Appendences), as well as the vetting
of underwriting assumptions, researching macro and micro market
dynamics (i.e. supply/demand, cap rates, rental rates, trending
percentages, sales pricing, etc.).
* Provide analysis and support in negotiating and closing project
transactions, work closely with the transaction team to include
internal and external development, design, construction, and
operational team members, clients, client advisors, attorneys,
investment bankers and other service providers.
* Develop pro-forma models, including all assumptions and other
inputs developed from or in connection with other internal and
external sources, proper design / operation of the model and the
design and presentation of model outputs.
* Prepare timely analysis and responses to questions requested by
Lendlease or our Partner.
* Maintain a detailed database of comparable projects and market
* Work with 3rd party consultants and internal subject matter
experts to update and document our underwriting assumptions
GENERAL BACKGROUND AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelors or higher degree in relevant major. MRED, MBA or other
relevant Master s Degree preferred
* Minimum of 5-10 years of real estate project finance or
quantitative finance experience. Preference for candidates that
have worked for large real estate developers, investors, investment
banking, or real estate consulting firms.
* Ability to manage and summarize large amounts of data across two
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including
proficiency in preparing report output in Microsoft-based software
* Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables, and incorporate
a logical and systematic approach to all required analyses.
* Understanding of, and ability to create and control powerpoint
presentations and complex Excel-based financial models.
* Familiarity with: mixed-use developments, infrastructure
projects, residential rental, residential for sale, retail, and
office development and underwriting standards
LENDLEASE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Lendlease, Sunnyvale , Senior Development Analyst, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!