Cloud Security Architect-Lead
Company: ARRIS Group, Inc.
Posted on: March 15, 2019
At Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines whats possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do. We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Security Architect with significant experience in network security. This role reports to the head of engineering and has broad influence related to security for a very large engineering team developing wired and wireless access products that includes cloud management.
* Responsible for all aspects of security in all of Ruckus products
* Lead a cross functional security team involving security leads representing each product and drive security in the product development life-cycle
* Responsible for reviewing all internal and externally reported security vulnerabilities and determining our response. This may include determining priorities, design changes, software releases to address known vulnerabilities, etc.
* Act as Ruckus public facing interface to customers and partners regarding security (posture reports, public disclosure, etc.). May involve representing Ruckus in public forums and events.
* Drive the establishment of internal standards for security testing and compliance
* Guide outside consultant testing efforts like bug bounty programs
* Responsible for Ruckus PKI Infrastructure across all products including interfacing with other functions within ARRIS that may own that infrastructure
* Drive product certifications such as FIPS and Common criteria working with cross functional teams
* This role is also expected to lead and collaborate with other engineering functions on features related to security. This includes aspects of IPSec, security features within the wireless LAN controller and access points, role-based access control, firewall, policy management etc.
* Will provide insights and influence Ruckus directions regarding adjacent security products and solutions through partnerships or acquisitions
* Masters Degree in Computer Engineering and 12 years of relevant experience.
* In-depth product development experience across all aspects and components of network security including IPSEC, X.509, PKI, RADIUS, AD/LDAP and 802.1X
* Understanding of NAC, IDS, IPS, FIPS, and Common Criteria is highly desired
* Expertise in DDoS, worms and viruses, determination of potential attack surfaces, and guiding penetration testing is required
* Experience and understanding of 802.11 wireless security related protocols including WPA2/802.11i is highly desired but not a prerequisite
ARRIS is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation
Keywords: ARRIS Group, Inc., Sunnyvale , Cloud Security Architect-Lead, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!