Programmer Analyst / Business Process Analyst
Posted on: December 10, 2018
e X cell has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
Job Description: Seeking a Programmer Analyst / Business Process Analyst
to be the primary technical support for legacy financial applications. In addition, this role will provide primary IT technical support for various database (Oracle and SQL Server) and interface tools (scripting, reporting, etc.). This position will require you to manage routine process tasks, identify and define user's needs and problems, analyze the troubled situations and find the best outcome solutions, and achieve the higher standard goals in a timely manner with your IT, programming, and business analysis skills. This position will also be responsible for system integration with ETL tools and documenting procedures.
- 2+ years' experience in IT Applications
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Access
- Ability to learn and understand application data table structure to create database schemas and ability to conditionally extract data directly from database to create complex database views with Strong SQL programming
- Ability to define, manage and/or perform the design, testing, implementation, and documentation of IT systems according to agreed timelines, business requirements, and organization standards in collaboration with internal business units
- Experience developing interfaces and integration between different system
- Extract & transform for data integration
- Ability to work as a cross-functional team member, critically evaluate and manage user requests to ensure accurate prioritization and optimal resolutions
- Lead communication with internal staff and technology service providers to bridge the requirement gaps and technical needs
- Familiarity with Unix environment and shell scripting
- Communications skills to define and document requirements
- Excellent documentation skills
- 4-year degree or Master's degree related to Computer Science and Business Analysis
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, arrest, and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. This includes the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance as well as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell --- Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell ---, a division of CompuCom-- Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .
- provided by Dice (MS SQL SERVER ) AND (ORACLE ) AND (MS ACCESS )
Keywords: eXcell, Sunnyvale , Programmer Analyst / Business Process Analyst, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!