Sr. Consultant, Compromise Assessments (Remote)
Company: CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Sr. Consultant, Compromise Assessments (Remote) page is loaded
Sr. Consultant, Compromise Assessments (Remote) Apply locations USA
- Remote time type Full time posted on Posted 7 Days Ago job
requisition id R14708 #WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop
breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the
game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform
has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated
cyberattacks. We're looking for people with limitless passion, a
relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the
customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is
committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that
offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of
work and life while taking their career to the next level.
Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and
leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team,
one fight. About the Role: CrowdStrike is looking for a highly
motivated, self-driven, Senior Consultant for it's Compromise
Assessment and M&A assessment team, dedicated to making a
difference in global security by protecting organizations against
the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike Services
team offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide
variety of engagements including front page incident response
investigations for organizations you'll find on the annual Fortune
100 list. Am I a Senior Consultant Candidate?
- Do you find yourself interested in and keeping up with the
latest vulnerabilities and breaches?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to
rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that matters to your
- Do you enjoy hunting for cyber threats across a wide variety of
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security
background that you're not fully utilizing?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you
can learn from and mentor on a daily basis? What You'll Do:
- Lead compromise assessments including analysis, project
management and client interactions.
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across Windows,
Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Work under the direction of outside counsel to conduct
confidential assessments for mergers and acquisitions.
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations,
recommendations, and findings to customer management.
- Provide strategic, operational, and technical recommendations
to help mature the security posture of customers before a breach
- Assist with analysis on incident response engagements.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts,
CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
- Manage internal programs or teams. What You'll Need: Successful
candidates will have experience in two or more of the following
- Incident Response: experience conducting or managing incident
response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted
threats such as the Nation State and eCrime Threat Actors.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of
forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to
determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks
and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation
recommendations for organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong
understanding of secure network architecture and strong background
in performing network operations.
- Cloud Operations: knowledge in any of the following areas: AWS,
Azure, GCP, Splunk or Elasticsearch.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in Python, Powershell,
Bash or Go. Additionally, all candidates must possess the following
- Capable of completing technical tasks without supervision.
- Desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and
- Ability to support limited travel, up to 20% of the time.
Education: We are seeking candidates with the right combination of
training and skills to join our team. Experience, drive, and
results are key and advanced degrees are not required. Successful
candidates coming from an academic background will likely have a
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information
Assurance, Information Security Management, Cybersecurity,
Cybersecurity Policy, or a related discipline. Applicants without a
degree but with relevant work experience and/or training will be
considered, and should apply their previous experience to the
qualification areas above. #LI-DL1#LI-AC1 -#LI-RemoteThis role may
require the candidate to periodically undergo and pass alcohol
and/or drug test(s) during the course of employment.Benefits of
Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements -
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption -
- A variety of professional development and mentorship
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation
and collaboration We are committed to fostering a culture of
belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are
and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning
and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we
achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best
possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable
accommodation to access the information provided on this website,
please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program. Notice of
E-Verify Participation Right to Work CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed
to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range
for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 - $160,000 per year +
variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate's
salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited
to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
Similar Jobs (2) Sr. Consultant, Red Team - Web App Testing
(Remote) locations USA - Remote time type Full time posted on
Posted 9 Days Ago Senior Consultant, Cloud Incident Response
(Remote) locations USA - Remote time type Full time posted on
Posted 9 Days Ago About Us CrowdStrike was founded in 2011 to fix a
fundamental problem: The sophisticated attacks that were forcing
the world's leading businesses into the headlines could not be
solved with existing malware-based defenses. Founder George Kurtz
realized that a brand new approach was needed - one that combines
the most advanced endpoint protection with expert intelligence to
pinpoint the adversaries perpetrating the attacks, not just the
malware. - There's much more to the story of how Falcon has
redefined endpoint protection but there's only one thing to
remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Keywords: CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc., Sunnyvale , Sr. Consultant, Compromise Assessments (Remote), Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!