Product Verification Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Primary Function of Position:
- The New Product Verification Department is devoted to assuring
safe, reliable, and effective products that exceed patient,
surgeon, and hospital expectations.
- The department plays a vital role in product and process
quality, in new product development and production, and in the
quality of client's System product lines, including endoscopic
instrumentation, and supporting accessories.
- The Product Verification Technician will work with a team of
dedicated individuals within new product development to assure
quality of new designs; to identify issues related to new designs
and processes, and to work with Test Engineers to develop
harmonized test methods.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Protocol Execution & Reporting.
- Executes test protocols for clinically-based surgical
simulation and automated testing utilizing client's Systems and
other test equipment.
- Identifies and reports problems that arise during testing, and
escalates new or persistent failure modes to appropriate
- Provides documentation to the Client Test Engineer that clearly
indicates the results of product testing.
- Performs instrument and accessory cleaning and
- Ensures successful, on-time completion of department projects;
communicates constraints to direct management when successful
project completion is at risk.
- Performs a broad variety of tasks in support of product
verification and test process design as assigned by department
- Complies with company Department and Standard Operating
- Works with Lab Manager to ensure adequate supply of test
articles and other equipment or material.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED, along
with experience working in a hardware production or test
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to other employees, supervisors, or
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic mathematical
- Ability to determine the minimum, maximum and nominal value
when provided with a specification and a tolerance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding
to carry out instructions.
- Ability to report quality issues. Ability to suggest simple
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to understand complex
products and processes.
- Computer skills: Ability to use personal computers as part of
- Ability to use on-line documentation.
- Other skills and abilities: Ability to work varying
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use basic tools and measuring equipment.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal
- Ability to multitask, and handle tasks with competing
- Ability to work with biological samples, including blood,
tissue and organs.
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and
personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when
dealing with others.
- Relevant experience in a medical device company.
- Experience with MatLab.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Sunnyvale , Product Verification Technician, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...