Director of Supply Chain
Company: Relievant Medsystems, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Director of Supply Chain - Sunnyvale, CAThe Supply Chain
Director will provide strategic direction and execution of
Relievant's supply management operations. This person will build
and manage supply chain in a high-growth environment. The scope of
this role is broad and encompasses all end-to-end supply activities
including demand planning, supply planning, supply chain
operations, supplier relationship management, logistics & 3PL
management, and life cycle implementation management.Essential
- Leads and facilitates robust sourcing and procurement decisions
working closely with cross-functional partners.
- Accountable for directing the overall strategy and governance
of the SIOP/IBP and maintaining rigor in the monthly processes to
ensuring a seamless and efficient generation and handoff of
information to internal functions and supply chain partners.
- Forms a companywide strategic roadmap for SIOP maturity,
enables process design and adoption through technology and
- Identify risks to Operating Plans/ Integrated Business Plans
and develop mitigation strategies (resiliency, scalability and
- Lead the annual, monthly and quarterly Supply Chain Planning
Process with cross functional leaders from Finance, Sales,
Operations, and R&D to understand the business strategy,
capacity and identify the priority supply chain outcomes.
- Establish and monitor KPI's for business processes to measure
- Develop and share dashboards that provide transparency on
actual performance compared to targets for each KPI.
- Drives continuous improvement through effective organizational
management, budgeting, and reporting within the function.
- Lead and negotiate contracts with component suppliers, contract
manufacturers, and service providers.
- Support new products through sourcing, cost analysis, and
ensuring the readiness of suppliers for capacity/scale.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party logistics and related
service providers for logistics including delivery of products to
- Assess, monitor, and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships while
establishing expectations of high performance.
- Participate in developing annual operating plans and multi-year
strategic plans. Manage the department to established budgets.
- Provide insights regarding planning future capital investments
for capacity planning and opportunities for cost improvements.
- Build, coach, and manage a high-performance team with a culture
of continuous improvement.Requirements:
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in medical device supply
chain and materials management; global experience preferred.
- Proven record successfully leading and managing direct
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Supply Chain SIOP/IBP
process and supply chain logistics to effectively deliver
demand/capacity planning, launch support and long-range
- Experience in the areas of sourcing and procurement, contract
negotiations, and particularly contract manufacturing relationship
- Demonstrated understanding of the supply management and
operations processes from strategic sourcing, procurement through
distribution, including an understanding of the interdependencies
of functional groups.
- Industry experience in design and optimization of supply chain
processes and systems
- Working understanding of medical device compliance requirements
associated with US, EU, and other pertinent regulatory
- High degree of emotional intelligence, strong listening skills,
and exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Negotiate product and service contracts at a mastery
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills.Location:
- This position is in Sunnyvale, California. We provide a
flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our
corporate office and remotely.We are proud to offer our employees
an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal
opportunity employer.For more information or to apply, please add
the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume
to: email@example.com .
Keywords: Relievant Medsystems, Inc., Sunnyvale , Director of Supply Chain, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!