Company: XP Power
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We are committed to our culture that values Customer Focus,
Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed and Integrity. Joining our team means
you will work in a high performing global company where employees
collaborate and strive for excellence.
Responsibilities include testing, troubleshooting, calibration and
repair of many different models of high voltage DC power supplies.
These are sophisticated, high-end power converters with embedded
microcontrollers. Typical workflow is 1 to 6 units per day,
depending on the model.
- Power up, testing and calibration of switching power supplies
for the first time, following detailed test procedures
- Read schematic diagrams to do some level of troubleshooting,
with assistance available as needed.
- Repair manufacturing mistakes as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities when required.
- Some formal electronics education required
- Resistor color code, component identification
- Ability to lift 50 pounds to move units to/from cart or
- Ability to read and understand schematics and bills of
- Familiarity with oscilloscopes, multimeters and other test
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic, good judgement, and attention to detail
- Ability to think clearly and logically
XP Power provides a safe and healthy working environment that is
stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to
make a real difference. We place our people at the heart of
everything we do. We understand that if we provide our people with
the ultimate experience, they will provide the ultimate experience
to our customers.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for
full-time Employee-only coverage; you share the cost of coverage
for your dependents
- Company Paid Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrued per pay period starting at 3 weeks per
- 13 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events held throughout the year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for
Keywords: XP Power, Sunnyvale , Test Technician, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!