Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Engineering Technician for
our direct client.
Duration: 5 Months
Roles and Responsiblities
- Works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting
standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- Drawings may be electrical or mechanical. May work with system
management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
- Assembles complex electromechanical assemblies that includes
elements of motion control, vision, electronics, mechanical,
pneumatics, and vision.
- Writes assembly work instructions.
- Coordinates the machining and modification of parts either
in-house or at an offsite machine shop. May build cables as
- Hands on work.
- There will be no work instructions just engineering prints.
(Must be able to Read, understand and work offer Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Build assemblies/cables from drawings, Reading electrical
- Must be able to Read, understand and work offer Engineering
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company
specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing.
The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Sunnyvale , Engineering Technician, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!