Field Services Class B Driver / Field Tech - $5k Sign-on Bonus - San Jose, CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Our Class B Field Services Driver Techs drive and operate equipment
associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning, working outside year-round in all types of weather. Field
Service Drivers will drive an average of 20% of the time and work
onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the
remainder of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating light and heavy equipment including, but not limited
to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,
hydro excavating & hydro blasting equipment;
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not
limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological
contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination;
- Working in atmospheres and locations with the potential for
exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may
be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Working in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces,
including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and
- Completing associated paperwork, including but not limited to
daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and
Health and Safety requirements and permits.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Clean Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements preferred
or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Previous labor experience (operating equipment, tank cleaning,
emergency response) required;
- Previous Class B experience preferred;
- OSHA Certification an asset.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Sunnyvale , Field Services Class B Driver / Field Tech - $5k Sign-on Bonus - San Jose, CA, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!