Senior Validation Engineer- Electrical
Company: QuEST Global
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Job DescriptionQuest Global is an organization at the forefront
of innovation and one of the world's fastest growing engineering
services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise
in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a
twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary
one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.We are looking for
humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to
make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only
inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven
to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500
customers.As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize
that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us
all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an
organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when
you fail, we all learn, then we're eager to hear from you.The
achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the
following characteristics and skills:
-Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define electrical validation methodologies for PCB and
different subsystems by working with the system integration EE team
and technology teams.
- Define and track detailed test plans for the different modules
and top-level systems. Validation coverage includes SoC, low-speed
signal interface (I2C, I2S, PDM...etc), I/O signals, high-speed
differential interface, electrical performance of subsystems such
as optical sensors, microphones, cameras, battery, charger, and
- Drive and execute validation to meet key deadlines and priority
- Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of electrical
validation work status and results.
- Clearly document test results. Keep track of bugs encountered
- Support system bring up and debug activities
- Clearly communicate test plans and resultsRequired Skills
- 3+ years of Electrical System Verification for consumer
- Experience with the definition of validation test plans and
writing detailed electrical validation SOPs.
- Experience owning significant areas of electrical
- Experience executing electrical validation on the bench.
Familiarity with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, DMM, e-load,
power supply, power analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator,
and temp chamber.
- Understanding of board schematics and board layout. Ability to
find proper probe locations and identify potential points of
failure in the DUT.
- Working knowledge of Python, and LabView for data processing
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
or equivalent experience
- A team player with strong communication skills. A
self-motivated person who thrives in a cross-functional and
fast-paced environmentDesired Skills:
- Board and system level validation and debugging experience.
- FW verification experience.
- System and Subsystem power verification.
- Python, and LabView development experience
- Experience with VNA and ENA, logic analyzer, signal analyzer,
battery simulator, data acquisition device (DAQ), audio precision
analyzer, audio amp measurement filter
- Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with mobile technology (smartphone, watches, AR/VR)
is a plus.Keywords :
- Electrical validation, hardware validation, bring up, test
plan, I2C, I2S, MIPI, PCIE, oscilloscope, probing, debug, sensor,
camera, RF, SMPS, power electronics.
Keywords: QuEST Global, Sunnyvale , Senior Validation Engineer- Electrical, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!