Application Analyst / GIS Technician - TTY22-00642
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Title: Application Analyst / GIS TechnicianLocation: Sunnyvale,
CA Job Description:
- Seeking a GIS Technician to manage and maintain our ESRI
environment, GIS base layers, feature maps and related geo-DB
- This position will also be responsible for support,management
and maintenance of parcel data in coordination with users of the
EnerGov Land Management System as well as managing, maintaining,
documenting and training City staff about
- EnerGov configuration as needed. Required Skills/Experience:
- 2+ years experience of maintaining GIS layers, features,
datasets and geo-database.
- ESRI ArcGIS experience preferred.
- 2+ years knowledge of and experience coordinating GIS efforts
with land development processes and modern land management systems;
EnerGov experience highly preferred.
- Experience-with and a deep understanding of parcel and
associated features layers is required.
- Experience configuring and maintaining geo DB maintenance
- Experience managing, maintaining and enhancing GIS viewers from
- Strong writing skills needed.
- Strong process and workflow analysis skills.
- Ability to understand client's documents and workflow needs and
make recommendations/translate into most effective use of ArcGIS
components and features.
- Strong testing and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Be a fast learner, will need to learn client's GIS use and
- Experience supporting GIS interfaces and integration;
especially to a modern land management system. General Skills &
- Communications skills to define and document requirements.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Willingness to document processes, procedures and enable
turnover to production. Desired Skills/Experience:
- 2+ years experience ETL data into SDE or SQL Server
- Experience drafting walk-throughs, training materials and user
- Experience building ArcGIS integrations.
- Experience building Energov Automation and GeoRules
- Experience conducting one-on-one and group training of
specialty products, processes and components related to GIS.
- Experience with a public-sector agency.
- Knowledge of engineering drawing.
- Knowledge of EnerGov CSS.
- 4-year degree or Masters degree in Geography or GIS relevant
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Sunnyvale , Application Analyst / GIS Technician - TTY22-00642, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!