QA Analyst I
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job Tittle: - QA Analyst I
Job Location : Sunnyvale CA - (Multiple location)
Duration : Long term Contract
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database
impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and
report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function,
output, online screen or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates.
* Incubate programs, documentation for training purposes, off-board
incubation to other teams moving forward in the process.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips,
electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including
applications and programming.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints,
drawings, and models.
- Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering
science and technology.
- Basic knowledge of computer development software, such as
Must-have skills: critical thinking, leadership, training
development, Excel, Google Suite.
Thanks & Regards
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Sunnyvale , QA Analyst I, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!