Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract
opportunity for Electrical (EE-Technician) (Open for C2C) Onsite
position. This position is a 12-month contract for one of our key
clients, A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful
future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge.
Job Title: Electrical (EE-Technician)Location: Sunnyvale-CA (day 1
Onsite)Duration: 12 Months+ Contract
- Job Description
- High-speed serial bus electrical compliance test and
- High speed I/O system validation. Electrical validation of high
speed interfaces such as USB3, USB4, Thunderbolt (TBT), HDMI, DP,
to ensure compliance with industry standard spec requirements,
healthy system margins, and meet very high product quality
- Familiarity or exposure in amplitude, timing , eye, jitter and
equalization measurements for serial busses to verify against
compliance testing specifications.
- Fundamental understanding of signal integrity concepts such as
insertion/return loss, crosstalk , reflection, jitter etc.
- Prior experience in high-speed PHY transmitter and receiver IO
compliance testing with automation set-up /software using Valiframe
test solutions , Keysight compliance application or similar is a
- Deep understanding of fundamental technologies of DisplayPort,
USB-C , and HDMI interfaces and specifications along with
experience using protocol analyzers /exercisers to test those
- Electrical testing of re-timers, re-drivers and other
signal-conditioning silicon components is a plus.
- Automation of scope measurements, calibration and integration
of test equipments used in high-speed PHY electrical compliance
such as Oscilloscope , BERT , AWG, VNA, along with test controllers
from Lecroy , Keysight or Unigraf or similar Please Apply Today! r
Keywords: Experis, Sunnyvale , Electrical (EE-Technician), Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!