Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: EBR Systems Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Senior Electrical Engineer Job Description:Silicon Valley-based EBR
Systems is dedicated to superior treatment of cardiac rhythm
disease by providing more physiologically effective stimulation
through wireless cardiac pacing. We are looking to have a Senior
Electrical Engineer to join our team. An idea candidate is
passionate about improving healthcare and motivated to do the hard
and exciting work required to bring a ground-breaking technology to
market. We need hands-on Electrical Engineer to support and manage
electrical design and development aspects of current and new
products and procedures for the WiSE CRT System. This role reports
to Dir. Of R&D and supports EBR's mission by collaborating
cross functionally to improve our products and clinical outcomes
for our patients.Senior Electrical Engineer Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive salary with opportunities for career growth
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) Bonus Program
- Life insurance
Senior Electrical Engineer RequirementsEducation & Experience:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering required, MS or PhD.
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience. 2 years+ of
project leadership responsibilities.
- Working experience with ISO 13485, AIMD, EN 45502, ISO 14708,
ISO 10555, IEC 60601.
- Product Development Process (PDP) experience for Medical
Devices. Specifically, Design Control, Design Verification &
Validation, Test Method Validation.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of PCBA CAD software toolset (Altium,
or similar CAD suites).
- Piezo and ultrasonic electronics experience
- Excellent hands-on design and prototyping skills.
- Highly organized, energetic, self-starter who exhibits strong
communication skills with cross-functional team members, project
leads, and field team.
- Capable of overseeing cross-functional teams in all project
activities necessary for the successful submission and launch of
- Active, high-energy communicator who drives a company
vision/mission to align teams, critical resources, management, and
- Thorough understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes
and how they affect design decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and being a part of
successful, innovative class III active implantable,
Keywords: EBR Systems Inc, Sunnyvale , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!