Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Data Inspection - Inspect mapping datasets for defects and
- Data Editing - Perform map data edits when indicated by
applicable standards and specifications
- Workflow Documentation - Document workflows as they
- Tools Testing - Observe tool behaviours and document issues
when indicated by applicable standards and specifications
- Tools Feedback - Generate additional recommendations for tool
enhancements based on developing workflows
- Training Feedback - Receive project training and record
observations for updates and enhancements
- Productivity Measurement - Assist with the collection of
metrics for level-of-effort studies and project scaling
- 0-3 years of experience working on GIS Programs
- Experience working on Maps related program for Large Map
development companies is a must.
- ---Has experience working on digital map production environment
and responsible for Delivery and Quality functions.
Keywords: RMSI, Sunnyvale , GIS Technician, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!