Company: Gordon Prill, Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Immediate Opening for a Mid-to-Senior Level Architect -Gordon
Prill, Inc. is seeking talented Architects including Mid-Level
Architects / Designers with a minimum of five years of experience
and Senior Architects with a minimum of ten years of experience.
Architects will work under the direction of Gordon Prill's
Architectural Lead and will be part of a full-service design team
of mechanical and electrical engineers and construction managers.
Senior Architects must have the leadership skills to lead a full
hands-on design team on complex industrial and technology projects.
Salary will be commensurate with educational background and project
experience.Background:Gordon Prill, Inc. is a dynamic Design-Build
firm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, CA with a
40-year history of successfully delivering projects. Our client
base consists of established clients in the aerospace, biotech,
science and technology and university markets requiring innovative
design solutions for research, testing, manufacturing and
production facilities. Requirements:
- Mid-Level Architect - 5 years minimum Architectural Project
- Senior Level Architect - 10 years minimum Architectural Project
Management experience and must be a Licensed Architect
- BA or BArch -
- LEED accreditation desirable
- Strong production skills using AutoCAD
- Strong production skills using Autodesk Revit
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Access and Project
- Knowledge of current Title 24, CBC and local Building and Fire
Codes is essential
- Must have experience with Labs, Clean Rooms and Industrial
- Strong communications skills required to coordinate work
between in-house design team members
- Strong presentation and teaming skills to coordinate with
client management and end-user representativesBenefits: Gordon
Prill has a friendly work environment and can offer a challenging
and rewarding career. -We offer a great compensation and benefit
package that includes:
- A competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible benefits plans
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Portable Supplemental Insurance plans
- 401K plan
- Paid Holidays with paid year-end holiday time off.
- Flexible paid time off planGordon Prill is an equal opportunity
employer. For more information about Gordon Prill, please visit our
website at http://www.GordonPrill.com.For consideration, please
email a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
-firstname.lastname@example.org. -Please put THE NAME OF THE POSITION YOU ARE
APPLYING FOR in the subject line.
Keywords: Gordon Prill, Inc., Sunnyvale , Architect, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!