SOC Performance Architect
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Location: Sunnyvale, CA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a SOC Performance Architect Fully Remote! This job will
have the following responsibilities:
- SoC fabric performance modeling, studies, and analysis
- Understanding interconnect usage models and key performance
- Defining, planning, and scoping the performance modeling,
studies, and analysis work.
- Distilling architectural and micro-architectural information
down to the performance -important factors.
- Supporting architecture, design, and validation efforts
throughout the entire product life cycle
- Conducting forward looking research and development for next
generation client fabric systems
- Developing analytical and simulation models, creating analysis
tools, identifying bottlenecks, and presenting results.
- Inventing and modeling features that solve key problems and
improve performance, power, area, and cost.
- Working with software and other enabling teams to continuously
improve performance modeling infrastructure Qualifications &
- CPU Architecture and microarchitecture, SoC architecture
- SoC interconnect fabrics, Accelerators, I/O architecture, or
client platform architecture
- Simulation based performance modeling and analysis
- Software engineering and debug skills such as C++, GIT,
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering or
Computer Science, or related field with 6+ years of relevant
- Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, or related field with 4+ years of relevant
- Or PhD degree with 2+ years of relevant experience. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find
us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Sunnyvale , SOC Performance Architect, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!