Company: Cypress HCM
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Hiring Implementation Consultant
Our client is expanding the team that drives customer value through
product adoption and implementation of our core Talent Solutions.
We are building out our incredible team of global Implementation
Consultants focused on educating and engaging our customers,
helping them achieve success with our products and maximizing their
return on investment.
Your primary responsibility: acting as a short term, client-facing
project manager which includes executing against existing project
plans for global clients, holding internal and external
stakeholders accountable to timelines, leading scaled change
management efforts, delivering education ensuring client
utilization and optimization, and ultimately helping our most
trusted clients achieve their talent acquisition goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Conducting gap analysis to identify current and existing end-user
- Utilize data to derive insights to drive greater customer
- Maintain and articulate a deep understanding of our solutions and
- Work with cross functional teams to provide voice of customer
feedback to inform future strategy
- Collaborate on internal projects to build scale, automation and
value for our team and program
Who will you work with? Your main internal partners will be
Customer Success Managers and Account Directors. Your customers
will range across verticals, industries and regions. These are
existing clients who already have strategic partnerships with us
and are ready to take their investment to the next level.
Let's talk culture and team. You will be joining a team of 20+
Implementation Consultants, all of whom are creative, collaborative
and inspire excellence. Our team has a variety of experience,
including customer success, sales, recruiting, talent management,
implementation work, education and more.
- Alignment to our culture and values
- Professional, authentic and confident presence and communication
- Experience working with multiple customers flexing strong
- Ability to build trust quickly and develop strong
- Consultative approach to training and leading through change
- Strong ability to derive insight from utilization data to address
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and bright technical aptitude
- 4 year degree required
- English speaking
- Firsthand experience with virtual webinar tools, Salesforce,
- Project management certification
- Multilingual is a bonus
- Relationships matter to us. We are looking for individuals who
can add to the magic of our team while driving massive impact for
our business. Let us know if you are a fit.
Keywords: Cypress HCM, Sunnyvale , Implementation Consultant, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!