Professional Services Consultant
Posted on: January 16, 2022
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
What We Are About:
Illumios Support and Services organization ensures our success in
deployments, expansions, and in building trusted partnerships with
our clients. Joining our team means solving problems that
mattersecuring over one million workloads globally and stopping
cyberattacks and ransomware from spreading into cyber disasters.
Illumio is trusted with securing the most sensitive infrastructure
in our clients environments.
We are in a unique position from other security companies in that
we dont have 10s or 100s of products to support. When you engage
with a client, youwillbuild strongrelationshipsbased on
expertisefroma knowledgeable team that supports youwith a precise
and proven product portfolio. That, combined with being a Zero
Trust Leader, creates a customer-base that isincrediblyloyal and
seeking a true partnershipour NPS score is 87, our CSat is 4.8/5
and rising.We do everything we can to make our clients
What You Will Accomplish:
- You will act as a subject matter expert on the Illumio product
set, assisting the client with the integration of the ASP into
- You will manage any deployments and upgrades of the ASP,
ensuring adequate timeframes and resources are provided by the
client to ensure success.
- You will assist in the technical review and provide guidance on
change preparation related to the Illumio deployment.
- You will assist with development of Illumio specific API
scripts to assist in the deployment of services into, as well as
ongoing monitoring and management of the Illumio ASP product.
- You will provide and document best practices and
recommendations on the Illumio ASP.
- You will prepare and maintain project documentation related to
the Illumio product set, for the duration of the engagement.
- You will act as a member of the IT Security team to provide
support to the Security Tooling, Security Operations Centre and
Service owners teams on matters related to the Illumio
- You will monitor and manage the clients ASP deployment,
including troubleshooting any observed anomalies.
- You will act as an interface between the clients teams and the
Illumio product and support teams.
- You will provide reporting and metrics on the Illumio
deployment in the clients environment.
- You will provide Illumio documentation to the clients internal
teams to facilitate integration activities with the Illumio ASP
- You will develop Security Rulesets and Policies related to
integrating customer services into the Illumio ASP platform.
- You will assist clients service teams with planning and
execution of testing the Illumio platform.
- Knowledge transfer and education on the Illumio Product set to
the clients teams.
- Completion of required project admin documentation, such as
Time Sheets and weekly reporting.
What You Will Bring:
- Thorough understanding of network flows, protocols and
application related security controls.
- Experience with Linux platforms, especially CentOS/Red Hat (the
actual type of Linux is not that important, but most of the work
would be on Red Hat.).
- Experience with Windows server platforms.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to assess issues
with unfamiliar technology.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with new and evolving
- Strong client facing and conflict management skills.
- Ability to interface with a client project team and deliver a
calm approach to resolving issues.
- Project delivery experience a strong advantage. The ability to
diffuse challenging situations and put a client at ease.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to understand how a
message should be delivered, to who and when.
- Broad understanding of the following technology types:
Multi-layer applications, databases, web applications, load
balancing, clustering, routing/switching, IP addressing, routing
and subnetting, PKI, firewall technologies.
- Willingness to learn; some scripting in Bash, Ruby or Python
for example and scripting tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Existing knowledge of the Illumio product set is not required,
product-specific training will be provided.
- Support in familiarization with the product features and
capabilities will be available as the candidate gains experience
and with visits to HQ in Silicon Valley.
- The ability to quickly assimilate knowledge in new products
will be key.
Who We Are
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust Segmentation,
stops breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio Core and
Illumio Edge automate policy enforcement to stop cyberattacks and
ransomware from spreading across applications, containers, clouds,
data centers, and endpoints. By combining intelligent visibility to
detect threats with security enforcement achieved in minutes,
Illumio enables the worlds leading organizations to strengthen
their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Keywords: Illumio, Sunnyvale , Professional Services Consultant, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!