Posted on: January 15, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing
materials and supplies in stock, recording location of...
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying
materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering
and opening materials and supplies.
- Coordinates with Scheduler for materials staging for production
and Work Request runs.
- Responsible in identifying and verifying part numbers, lot
numbers, molds and quantity.
- Provides and delivers materials to the line upon request.
- Responsible of moving finished product to Logistic
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking materials used in
- Perform other duties as required including VBA Annealing and
sign Batch Records.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education or Experience (in
- 0-1 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.Knowledge and skills:
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and
ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions
written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problemsPhysical
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several
hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.When you join
us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where
69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers
win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance
your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the
support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability
of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher
Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Sunnyvale , Material Handler, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!