Senior Component Engineer - Electrical Components
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are a Senior Component Engineer with experience, please
What You Will Be Doing
(These positions report to Sunnyvale CA, or Seattle WA areas and
will require relocation, relocation packages available)
- Creating and maintaining part & process specifications to
design, procure, assemble and install of high-reliability EEEE
- Assist design engineering with proper part selection and
- Participate in resolving design, manufacturing or supplier
- Support anomaly investigations and failure analysis.
- Create test plans and procedures.
- Create and deliver briefings to update the team and
- Support Design Engineering, Procurement, Integration & Test,
- Demonstrate understanding with various types of capacitors such
as Ceramic, Tantalum and Fixed Film
- Demonstrate understanding with various types of resistors such
as Metal Film, Wirewound, Fixed Film, and Networks.
- Demonstrate understanding with various types of active
components such as diodes, transistors and semiconductors
- Demonstrate understanding with various types of Relays and
- Support manufacturing processes (including wire-bonding,
epoxy/eutectic attach) and manufacturing flows.
- Support STEs, test setups auto and manual, fixturing, test
programs and procedures, equipment calibration.
- Support and participate with various design analysis such as
Stress, Derating, Thermal, Radiation/RLAT.
- Support and participate with reviews and acceptance of all
supplier manufacturing drawings and PIDs (Product Identification
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution plus 9
years experience of electrical component, design, or test
engineering experience; OR Masters Degree in a STEM field from an
accredited institution plus 7 years experience of electrical
component, design, or test engineering experience in an aerospace
- Experience in parts, materials and process selection,
manufacturing support, failure analysis, and processing of
materials for space hardware
- Masters of Science Degree in STEM( Science, Technology,
Engineering, or Math) discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge in electrical component engineering
What You Need for this Position
- Electrical Component
- Component Engineer
What's In It for You
- Medical: yes
- Dental: yes
- Vision: yes
- Vacation/ PTO: yes
- Relocation Assistance
So, if you are a Senior Component Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG17-1668575 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Anya Glover - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Sunnyvale , Senior Component Engineer - Electrical Components, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!