Bioscientific Formulation Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Adecco is currently seeking a Formulation Technician for a local
science and technology innovator. The team? Cell Culture Media
Process Technicians partnerting with R&D, procurement, quality,
process technology, marketing as well as external and internal
customers and vendors. JOB DESCRIPTION: The Formulation technician
I will be able to follow batch record instructions and will be
expected to weigh microgram to kilograms quantities of individual
raw materials, calibrate equipment, follow safety policies and
procedures, operate milling equipment, perform sterile filtration
and any other tasks required to complete cell culture media
manufacturing. Standard product testing, such as osmolality, pH and
turbidity, will also be performed in this job. This position works
closely with R&D, procurement, quality, process technology,
marketing as well as external and internal customers and vendors.
- Responsible for the staging and compounding of raw materials
within weight tolerances (e.g. micrograms to kilograms), milling,
blending, aseptic liquid filling, process control monitoring and
documentation of such procedures for manufacturing dehydrated
culture media and liquid media in accordance with production
schedules following the appropriate GMP and department
- Completes all required documentation neatly, accurately, and in
accordance with GMP.
- Performs cleaning, inspection, calibration and assists in the
maintenance of equipment.
- Maintains related logs and records.
- Performs equipment troubleshooting.
- Handles raw materials per GMP and Safety requirements.
- Uses equipment such as pipettors, balances, osmometer,
turbidmeter and pH meters.
- May be required to work overtime. QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a high-paced laboratory
environment or manufacturing facility.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant
work experience maybe considered.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow testing and inspection
- Must be able to maintain neat, accurate and complete records
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to disassemble and reassemble
- Good communication skills and ability to work both individually
and as part of a team.
- Flexibility with departmental work schedules including
- Must be able to focus with continuous attention to detail.
- Basic experience in weighing multiple components is
- Basic proficiency with PCs (Personal Computers) and use of
Windows applications such as MS Excel, MS Word and MS PPT is
- Statistical analysis using mathematical spreadsheets such as
Excel or Minitab is highly desired.
- Must be able to lift or move approximately 40lbs Public
Transportation: Route 55 and Grey Shuttle Driving Instructions: Off
of CA-101 Schedule: 2nd shiftEqual Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Sunnyvale , Bioscientific Formulation Technician - 2nd shift, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!