Posted on: November 22, 2021
No Agencies Please - Principals Only need to apply
We seek an Electrical Engineer to assist with the design,
development, and production of new or modified instrumentation
systems with applications in imaging and detection, micro-fluidics,
and lab automation used in life science instrumentation. This
engineer will be involved with the entire product lifecycle from
developing breadboards and prototypes, verification, release to
manufacturing, and sustaining support. He/she will work in a team
environment interacting with other electrical, mechanical, optical,
and firmware engineers. Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Designs schematics and supervises layout for PCBAs used in
- Prototypes and simulates circuits as needed.
- Works with firmware and software engineers to bring-up
- Supports instrument cabling, working with mechanical
- Interfaces with customers to gather requirements and support
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing and
executing test methods.
- Works with Senior Engineering Staff to develop products by
studying customer requirements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's
instructions and established procedures; requesting repair
- Successfully applies expertise with safety procedures and
regulatory agency compliance requirements (FDA/CE/IEC).
- Assists with releasing systems into production. Support systems
- Supports the manufacturing operations as required.
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering
- Recent graduate or 1-3 years' hands-on experience
- Analog & digital design experience preferred
- Experience with basic electronics assembly and testing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Gener8, Sunnyvale , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!