Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Company DescriptionOur department provides services and
consultation to business units at Bosch North America in compliance
of the governance topics of Information Security and Data
Protection (ISP), Access and identify Management (AIM) and Internal
Controls/Monitoring Procedures (IC/MP).Job DescriptionThis is a
duel role position. You will become part of our network of experts
on the governance topic of Information Security and Data Protection
(ISP) as well as IT in Engineering Laboratories (IT-E). As an
expert you will be responsible for educating, monitoring and
providing consultancy support to our internal customer base as they
work toward compliance and reduce overall risk to Bosch on these
topics. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining an expert knowledge of the regulations.
- Work with management and associates in a non technical role to
implement ISP regulations and monitor compliance level.
- Work with lab managers and lab personnel to understand the IT
architecture of their labs to mitigate risks and support
- Mitigate risks through the development and delivery of
awareness material and trainings.
- Develop, maintain and organize required documentation including
network diagrams for lab areas.
- Support asset management for lab IT assets
- Perform ISO standard audits to ensure compliance.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of work experience in a business, educational or
customer service driven environment.
- Understanding of network architecturePreferred:
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Business or Compliance related
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with MS Office
- Comfortable making presentations in front of small and large
Keywords: Bosch, Sunnyvale , Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!