Business Process Analyst
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Be part of a team that's united in spirit, but diverse in
thought and background Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in
the transformative power of data - to expand customer touchpoints,
to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are
designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace
future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data
authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers
realize the full potential of their data. We've built a Data Fabric
for a data-driven world - to simplify and integrate data management
across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data
Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services,
build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data
management. Job Summary NetApp Business Systems Analysts work as
part of a team that supports and enhances NetApp's business
processes and systems. You will utilize your strong technical
competencies and functional business expertise to identify,
evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user
requirements. To do this successfully you will work closely with
cross-functional teams to understand business needs; and IT
development to provide automated solutions. This is a more senior
position in the department, focusing on complex issues that require
in-depth analysis of variable factors and the development of
creative and cost effective solutions. An ability to understand
complex business process issues and communicate technical solutions
to the internal client, and to Management, is essential for your
success in this role. This role requires demonstrated expertise in
an outsourced manufacturing model for supply chain fulfillment,
demand forecasting, supply planning, inventory management, S&OP
processes and related system applications.
You will work as part of a team that is tasked to:
- Recommend improvement/solutions to business processes and systems
based on an understanding of business needs.
- Lead systems and process improvement projects
- Lead design of business process and business system solutions for
supply chain domain
-Lead scope and definition for business process and system testing
for high quality results for system implementations
- Produce and maintain project schedules, meeting minutes and
action plans. May act as the project leader on complex projects, or
where your skills exceed those of the functional business team.
- Research emerging technologies and suppliers that could provide
potential value-add to current or planned tools and processes.
- Lead people and projects on behalf of operations management and
drive process improvement. This may include representation of the
operations function on cross-functional teams, as assigned.
- Provide training to the super user community on systems and/or
process improvement techniques. Coordinate any needed systems
training for the BA team with the IT group.
- Document and establish business controls or functional policies
in the form of ISO procedures or desk instructions.
- Participate in or lead technology/tool supplier assessments,
including the audit and selection process.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement.
- Understand and monitor the product roadmap to stay ahead of
emerging trends that will challenge existing processes or tools.
Job Requirements - Good oral and written communication skills;
including process documentation.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project
management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and operations planning.
- Experience working with IT development staff on complex
- Good understanding of engineering principles and practices.
- Strong technical background with advanced personal computer
skills including: MicroSoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle.
Experience with advanced analytics tools ie Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation of advanced
planning systems (ie cloud based technologies) -Demonstrated
experience with successful process and system transformation in
high technology market with measurable business metrics -Ability to
work collaboratively within a team environment of other Operations
Business Systems Analysts and cross functional peers to support
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- The tasks this individual is responsible are often unstructured
and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new
perspectives and creative approaches.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in
solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as
identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice
President level employees within the function, across functions and
with external parties.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual
can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable
results through regular leadership and influencing others.
Education - A minimum of 8 years of experience is required; 9 to 11
years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree required; Business
Management, Operations or Information Technology, or related
technical field is preferred.
-Advanced degree preferred (MS)
-Demonstrated ability to design business process and system
applications with track record of measurable business results
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex
technical projects. So get ready to tap into the data visionary
within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and
empower our customers to change the world with data! If you ask a
NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the
same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we
do.--We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring
above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to
make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate.
Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change
the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners,
and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do. We
work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance
for our employees because what's important to them is important to
us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages
employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through
birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious
health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class,
offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate
their time with their favorite organizations. We provide
comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you
and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services,
and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer
financial savings programs to help you plan for your future. Join
us and see what empowerment can do.-- Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Business Process, Medical, Oracle, Database, Engineer,
Management, Healthcare, Technology, Engineering
Keywords: NetApp, Sunnyvale , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!