Sr Production Supply Planner
Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced--Sr Production/Supply
Planning--for our direct client.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 1 year
Work Hours: M-TH - 5:00 PM - 3:45 AM
- Creative and flexible individual to continue mastery of
planning sustaining and new product introduction, become user
expert and role model for the planning software tools being
implemented in 2018, along with leading strategic Project planning
activities for the Instrument and accessories.
- The Sr Production/Supply Planning will be assigned critical
NPI/Sustaining projects to manage, seek out and recommend process
improvements, assist in developing team members skill sets in the
planning, take on leadership responsibilities for strategic
planning activities that enable the department capabilities to
scale to the growing business needs.
- The candidate will work with multiple cross-functional teams,
Manufacturing, Supply chain, IT and Engineering teams to achieve
both tactical and strategic goals assigned by fully understanding
production demand and supply needs, balancing operational goals
while incorporating Lean Manufacturing principals, and identify and
coordinate issue resolution and continuous improvement
opportunities with other departments.
- This position requires strong presentation and clear
- Manage assigned NPI/Sustaning projects at both strategic and
tactical level. Evaluate current process and recommend continuous
improvement to evolve process.
- Provides mentorship through tactical training to team members
to improve their skill sets in NPI/ Sustaning planning. Lead
efforts to create and/or updating work instructions (WI) &
Departmental Operating Procedures (DOP).
- Lead and support department or organizational projects. Gain
project team consensus, track/ monitor scope, scope changes,
project plan time lines against phase review objectives, variances
and contingencies that surface during implementation of projects.
Escalate where necessary to management.
- Engage Manufacturing teams in the continuous improvement
process to ensure assigned projects are identified, prioritized and
implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Identify potential supply risks and inventory exposures by
aligning supply chain processes with production plan
milestones/targets. Illuminate impact to supply continuity for
Finished Goods Inventory (FGI).
- Applying knowledge of concepts and principles of planning to
develop solutions to a variety of problems, particularly with
- Perform capacity analysis in to support what-if scenarios,
forecast changes, and plan for production growth.
- Maintain department metrics; analyze trends and results. Drive
appropriate corrective actions where needed.
- Provide direction to various NPI programs/projects as subject
matter expert, to support product transitions to sustaining
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Engineering to review proposed
changes and establish Engineering Change Order (ECO) affectivity.
Execute ECO implementation requirements.--
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a progressive manufacturing
environment, 4 year degree preferred in Business Management,
experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry (or
- Demonstrate the ability to operate in a regulated industry with
working knowledge of ISO and regulatory restrictions.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in operating/evolving advance
planning systems such as Adexa, JDA, 09, or Kinaxis.
- ISI experience in Planning or Project Management is a required
- Advanced MS Office skills, understanding of vlookup, Pivot
tables, macro recordings, data tables, charting, data sorting
segregation and formula auditing.
- Presents ideas effectively in formal and informal situations.
Conveys thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Ability to respond to detailed inquiries, and present
information to groups and senior management.
- Advanced SAP/ERP experience, troubleshoot IT issues that
surface with little to no assistance from business applications.
Lead department customization transaction Tcode enhancements for
- Ability to communicate in a succinct and organized manner,
appropriate for context, time and place.
- Expert knowledge of business disciplines production planning
and supply chain management.
- Ability to perform with greater independence and judgment,
receiving general supervision from senior management.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but
does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the
- Exposure to low volume, high complexity capital equipment or
high volume, low complexity products.
- Highly analytical: critical-thinker; strong analytical aptitude
and attention to detail; due to the speed and rate of change
occurring in this manufacturing environment, must be able to
problem solve and think independently.
- Flexible: adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced
- Motivated: enthusiastic; strives for excellence; continually
seeks to improve self and company; ability and strong desire to
grow with the company; leads by example.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- APICS certification a plus.--
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company
specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The
company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits:--
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs--
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Sunnyvale , Sr Production Supply Planner, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!