Customer Service Representative 1
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully resolve routine problems and inquires with poise,
professionalism, and a genuine desire to promote customer
- Continuously provide accurate information with a goal of
exceeding customer expectations.
- Professionally handle inquires through phone, email, and chat
while developing strong working relationships with various medical
professionals, including high profile surgeons, hospital
administration, and field sales representatives.
- Strive to be an expert! Learn and maintain a strong
understanding of Client products, processes, policies and
- Accurately process daily order and product returns using
multiple business systems
- Understand and execute on FDA and internal requirements as it
relates the complaint reporting process.
- Maintain timely status of training records at all times
- Possess general knowledge of financial and regulatory
compliance as it relates to sales order and return process
- Meet or exceed key performance and productivity goals such as
quality, service level, knowledge, schedule adherence and other
metrics as defined by management
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality with regard to
customer and company data
- Foster and contribute towards a positive and collaborative
culture Skill/Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of two years'
experience in a fast-paced customer service, call center, or order
management role within a high technology manufacturing
- CRM/SAP, SFDC and ERP experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high-volume,
continuously changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of phone, email, chat, and social
media platforms utilized in contact centers.
- Detail oriented, organized, with demonstrated ability to
multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control
under limited supervision.
- Service-minded team player with a positive attitude and strong
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of revenue
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs like
Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness to work various shifts and days, including weekends
and holidays, as the business needs.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO
13485 and 21 CFR 820. Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related
- Minimum 1 experience within the life science industry.
- History of quote or order management in SAP or SFDC.
- Ability to run reports in SAP or SFDC and create pivot tables
- Understanding of customer success programs and metrics.
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing
firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami,
Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the
leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical,
and biotech companies.We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry
and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and
helping you find your next dream project.BenefitsAt TalentBurst,
one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees
with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available
include:--- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan--- 401(k) Plan--- Life
Insurance--- Immigration assistance--- Credit Union Membership---
Direct Deposit--- Vacation pay (only for FTEs)
Keywords: TalentBurst, Sunnyvale , Customer Service Representative 1, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!