Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead - Sunnyvale
Company: Net App, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job SummaryData has become the lifeblood of organizations,
seamlessly flowing through in order to enable new customer
touchpoints through technology, create innovative business
opportunities and optimize operations. Organizations count on
NetApp to manage and protect their data.Our customers rely on
NetApp cutting edge innovations in software defined infrastructure,
cloud, hybrid cloud as well as traditional data center technologies
and the Data Fabric to connect them all and enable seamless
management capabilities. And we never let them down---Continually
breaking new ground is the norm here. We make sure of it with an
open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh thinking. Right from
day one, we'll encourage you to share your views, challenge
opinions and push boundaries. And thanks to mentoring and
leadership programs that help you build on your personal and
professional passions, you'll develop your skills as fast as your
ideas. Become a key part of our vision.The Robotics and Cognitive
Automation Solutions Lead will be responsible for supporting the
EIPA CoE goals of business, Operations transformation, foundational
capabilities, and supporting program delivery in partnership with
CIO and LoB teams. The position requires deep SME knowledge and
proven delivery experience across multiple RPA/ML/AI
technologies.The role also involves creation and delivery of
standards, methodologies and shared capability development in line
with the goals of promoting RPA/ML/AI adoption and delivery
excellence.Acting as key member of the capability team, he/she will
also support other functions across strategy, process design,
infrastructure, governance and community of practice.Job
- The RPA solutions lead will represent the EIPA CoE as a subject
matter expert and bring together all services and deliverables
offered by the CoE for one or more engagements.
- Develop and deliver Business enablement, discovery workshops
and trainings on best practices and methodologies
- Partner with LoB leaders on key initiatives to develop
opportunities and translate them into executable roadmaps.
- Assess current processes, identify areas of application for
robotic process automation technologies and shape a comprehensive
- Lead analysis and develop solutions roadmap including funding,
team structure and delivery model. (Including target state
operating models, change management process and KPI metrics)
- Recognized as a technical solution leader, with a track record
of creating successful technology solutions that support the
organizational strategic vision and goals.
- Highly knowledgeable about architectural patterns, technology
components, vendor solutions in the field of RPA/ML/AI.
- Help develop and foster a culture of "Process driven
- Experienced in providing dependable estimates and contribute
towards developing estimation guidelines.
- Expected to keep abreast of emerging technology trends and
contribute to our forward-looking practices including setting up of
a specially trained team.
- Be able to lead project qualification and develop
- Experience in delivering in Agile & Waterfall delivery streams
along with knowledge of other SDLC models.
- Support business intake activities as a technology subject
- Participate in capability development, taking action to
continuously extend and improve our services.
- Cultivate key relationships with LoB leaders, Technology,
Architecture and other teams.
- Ensure RPA/ML/AI related decisions are aligned with business
goals & strategies, adhere to standards, follow best practices for
building and deploying capability
- Communicate outcomes to promote "Intelligent Automation and
Business Process transformation" Education
- Proven experience in Robotic Automation and Business Project
Management including a working knowledge of leading technologies
(e.g. Openspan-Pega, Blueprism, UI Path, Workfusion, IBM Watson, or
Automation anywhere etc.)
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence or machine learning
- Exposure to Automation technologies like RPA, Intelligent
Automation etc. as well as exposure/working knowledge of AI/ML,
Deep Learning Cognitive Computing would be a great plus
- Certification in one or multiple RPA/ML/AI and/or other
emerging automation technologies
- In depth experience in the full lifecycle of automation
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as
Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge and training in RPA methodologies,
operations assessment, and transformation roadmap and program
delivery is a must.
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a Lead Automation analyst
delivering large complex transformation initiatives.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them
into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that
optimize processes across business strategies and technology
- Experience in producing detailed technical design
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, as the lead
participant; ability to work well with business analyst and end
users in cross functional teams
- Ability to take on complex assignments as the lead, and assume
increasingly greater leadership roles/responsibilities
- An understanding of workflow based logic; ability to understand
a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to
effectively communicate and build relationships with end users,
peers, management and third parties
- Excellent facilitation skills working with both internal and
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, articulate,
speaks and writes English well
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic
environment with competing priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of
Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). MBA degree
is a plus.
- 10 years of experience in systems analysis, solutions
architecture, or senior design-focused software development roles
requiredNearest Major Market: San JoseNearest Secondary Market:
Keywords: Net App, Inc., Sunnyvale , Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead - Sunnyvale, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!