Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Title: SEO Strategist
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Pay Range: DOE
Estimated Length: 6 months
- Conduct and manage ongoing keyword research to identify
opportunities and define content solutions to expand our product
offerings ecosystem within search, across the Cloud.
- Maintain and develop the site structure to ensure quality,
content, and readability by search engines, including work with
back-end elements such as redirects, robots.txt, metadata, site
speed monitoring, and to optimize website performance
- Be able to identify and scale growth opportunities while
working with marketing, engineering and product managers to
prioritize and devise strategies that align with the company's
wider goals in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of organic search
strategies in generating increased web traffic and organic revenue.
Conduct ad hoc and routine analysis of internal and external data
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written
reports and oral presentations. Skill/Experience/Education
- Minimum qualifications: BA/BS or equivalent professional
- Expertise in crafting a compelling content strategy that is
driven by thorough keyword research and user intent
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget,
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take
complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and strong
attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, proactively make
recommendations, and to work with high-level stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including experience
implementing and managing SEO strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and
- Experience or understanding of Google Cloud technologies.
- Experience with JS, Python and/or SQL. ?
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disables
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Sunnyvale , SEO Strategist, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!