AMER PS Delivery Leader
Company: Juniper Networks
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Juniper Networks provides strategic solution development,
integration and deployment services to our customers through the
Professional Services (PS) organization. The AMER Theater Delivery
Leader is a key leadership role in the Global Delivery Organization
in PS who owns and is accountable for all aspects of deliveries in
the Theater, including end-to-end delivery consistency and success
of all PS deliveries. This position is also accountable for
ensuring repeatable and scalable processes are used/complied in
delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction and ensure overall
profitability. It will also have a pseudo P&L responsibility
with specific targets related to margin and revenue. This position
reports to the head of Global Delivery Leader and is dotted line
reporting to the Theater Customer Service and Support (CSS)
- Lead, grow, motivate, and manage in-Theater delivery
- Engage with key stakeholders to scope and to define and assign
project delivery resource structure and establish Statement of
Works (SOWs) for each delivery projects.
- Empower line managers in the Theater to be 50% billable on
project delivery and 50% on managing and growing the team
- Own and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery consistency
and success of all PS deliveries in the Theater. Leverage off-shore
delivery resources for all delivery to ensure delivery is blended
with on-site and offshore location
- Ensure repeatable and scalable processes are used/complied in
- Achieve customer and field satisfaction goals of all deliveries
in the Theater.
- Achieve overall profitability goals for all deliveries in the
- Develop and get buy-in of success criteria and measurement
metrics that may be specific to the Theater.
- Owns the overall in-Theater delivery pseudo P&L.
- Develop and be accountable for the performance of all
In-Theater delivery functions and capabilities include Project
Management Office (PMO), Project Managers (PM), and all technical
delivery architects and consultants to meet the in-Theater PS
- Interface with and develop a delivery strategy to include
leveraging global PS functions including Offshoring, Partner
ecosystem, Joint Innovation/Co-creation, Mega program management,
and delivery PLM group.
- Work with Juniper GTM marketing, Service PLM, and SEs/CoE in
identification and prioritization of PS projects.
- Directly engaged in project delivery to provide technical
guidance and ensure project deliveries meet the required
- Engage with Theater Solution Architect (SA)/Business
Development Managers (BDMs), Services Marketing, and Global
Delivery Leads to develop and support PS business pipelines and to
- Support the Theater SAs in scoping customer engagements to
drive customer adoption of new technology and solutions.
- Engage with the technical community through industry events,
web forums, and publications to share knowledge and evangelize
Juniper's PS services and capabilities.
- Build a reputation as a subject matter expert (SME) among their
peers in the technology, products, solutions, and services.
- Provide technical and business thought leadership to the Global
Delivery Leader to influence vision and direction for developing
Delivery capabilities and readiness.
- Has built and managed a team of at least 80 staff for PS
delivery in the operating theater or at global scale.
- Strong ability to lead, influence, and drive virtual teams to
achieve common goals.
- Program Management experience of large programs.
- Managed/delivered large scale solutions projects to Service
Provider and/or Enterprise customers.
- Ability to build executive-level partnerships and communicate
effectively with all levels of employees, individual contributors
and customers, from CxO organization at Customer side to individual
- Superior planning, organizational, influencing, negotiation,
change management, and cultural awareness skills, including
financial and global business acumen.
- Professional Services consulting and business consulting
experience, including conflict management and hands-on delivery
experience of technical projects.
- An excellent understanding of the industry, the customer's
business issues, and of the most appropriate solution architecture
to meet their business goals.
- Ability to present at industry events, not "limited" to Juniper
technology; ability to compare our solutions with other industry
- Strong communication and listening skills to enable
transformational change in a positive work environment internally
while maintaining strong partnerships with the diverse customer
- Background and experience with product development life cycle,
customer networks, IP core, Security, Switching, and IP Edge
routing is valuable.
- Technical background and domain expertise in Networking,
Networking, Data Center/Cloud, Security, Security, and Automation
- Good technical understanding of routing, switching, security
products as well as SDN overlay technologies such as Contrail.
- Bachelors and/or MS degree in Computer Science or
Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 12-15 years of
- Travel up to 30% of the time is possible
Keywords: Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale , AMER PS Delivery Leader, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!