Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Data has become the lifeblood of organizations, seamlessly flowing through in order to enable new customer touchpoints through technology, create innovative business opportunities and optimize operations. Organizations count on NetApp to manage and protect their data.
Our customers rely on NetApp cutting edge innovations in software defined infrastructure, cloud, hybrid cloud as well as traditional data center technologies and the Data Fabric to connect them all and enable seamless management capabilities. And we never let them down---
Continually breaking new ground is the norm here. We make sure of it with an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh thinking. Right from day one, we'll encourage you to share your views, challenge opinions and push boundaries. And thanks to mentoring and leadership programs that help you build on your personal and professional passions, you'll develop your skills as fast as your ideas. Become a key part of our vision.
The Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead will be responsible for supporting the EIPA CoE goals of business, Operations transformation, foundational capabilities, and supporting program delivery in partnership with CIO and LoB teams. The position requires deep SME knowledge and proven delivery experience across multiple RPA/ML/AI technologies.
The role also involves creation and delivery of standards, methodologies and shared capability development in line with the goals of promoting RPA/ML/AI adoption and delivery excellence.
Acting as key member of the capability team, he/she will also support other functions across strategy, process design, infrastructure, governance and community of practice.
- The RPA solutions lead will represent the EIPA CoE as a subject matter expert and bring together all services and deliverables offered by the CoE for one or more engagements.
- Develop and deliver Business enablement, discovery workshops and trainings on best practices and methodologies
- Partner with LoB leaders on key initiatives to develop opportunities and translate them into executable roadmaps.
- Assess current processes, identify areas of application for robotic process automation technologies and shape a comprehensive solution.
- Lead analysis and develop solutions roadmap including funding, team structure and delivery model. (Including target state operating models, change management process and KPI metrics)--
- Recognized as a technical solution leader, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organizational strategic vision and goals.
- Highly knowledgeable about architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions in the field of RPA/ML/AI.
- Help develop and foster a culture of "Process driven Transformation Thinking"
- Experienced in providing dependable estimates and contribute towards developing estimation guidelines.
- Expected to keep abreast of emerging technology trends and contribute to our forward-looking practices including setting up of a specially trained team.
- Be able to lead project qualification and develop proof-of-concepts.
- Experience in delivering in Agile & Waterfall delivery streams along with knowledge of other SDLC models.
- Support business intake activities as a technology subject matter expert
- Participate in capability development, taking action to continuously extend and improve our services.
- Cultivate key relationships with LoB leaders, Technology, Architecture and other teams.--
- Ensure RPA/ML/AI related decisions are aligned with business goals & strategies, adhere to standards, follow best practices for building and deploying capability
- Communicate outcomes to promote "Intelligent Automation and Business Process transformation"--
- Proven experience in Robotic Automation and Business Project Management including a working knowledge of leading technologies (e.g. Openspan-Pega, Blueprism, UI Path, Workfusion, IBM Watson, or Automation anywhere etc.)--
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence or machine learning based technologies
- Exposure to Automation technologies like RPA, Intelligent Automation etc. as well as exposure/working knowledge of AI/ML, Deep Learning Cognitive Computing would be a great plus
- Certification in one or multiple RPA/ML/AI and/or other emerging automation technologies
- In depth experience in the full lifecycle of automation solution implementation
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge and training in RPA methodologies, operations assessment, and transformation roadmap and program delivery is a must.--
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a Lead Automation analyst delivering large complex transformation initiatives.--
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, as the lead participant; ability to work well with business analyst and end users in cross functional teams
- Ability to take on complex assignments as the lead, and assume increasingly greater leadership roles/responsibilities
- An understanding of workflow based logic; ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
- Excellent facilitation skills working with both internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, articulate, speaks and writes English well
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). MBA degree is a plus.--
- 10 years of experience in systems analysis, solutions architecture, or senior design-focused software development roles required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: NetApp, Sunnyvale , Robotics and Cognitive Automation Solutions Lead, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!