Posted on: November 20, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use multiple tools to perform vulnerability scan and follow up
on the remediation.
- Define security baselines and harden the operation system and
- Perform compliance check to identify the baseline
- Organize and conduct penetration test to the existing systems
- Implement and maintain security systems, such as SIEM, SOAR,
anti-virus, scanner, etc.
- Review firewall policies, and apply security profiles to
- Manage 4A system and maintain system access control
- Assist SOC manager for daily security operation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- SOC/NOC experience desired. Working knowledge of information
security control technologies including access control,
cryptography, vulnerability management, SIEM/log management,
ID/IPS, and penetration test.
- 5+ years of professional experience in information security or
- Knowledge of Internet threat landscape and attacker motivations
(phishing, malware, APT, DoS, etc.)
- Previous experience of at least one scripting language (e.g.
Python, Groovy, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripting, etc.).
- Expertise in operating system knowledge/support related to
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations and
occasional nights and weekends work.
Educational & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Comp. Science, Engineering or
other relevant technical field or equivalent combination of work
experience and education
- A certification in one or more of the following desirable:
Fortinet NSE-8 and above, CISSP, CCNP, RHCE, CEH, OSCP.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is
$100000-$145000. Fortinet offers employees a variety of benefits,
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance,
401(k), 11 paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time as well as a
comprehensive leave program. Wage ranges are based on various
factors including the labor market, job type, and job level. Exact
salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidates
subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, experience, and
geographic location. All roles are eligible to participate in the
Fortinet equity program, Bonus eligibility is reviewed at time of
hire and annually at the Companys discretion. #GD #LI-MG1
Keywords: Fortinet, Sunnyvale , Security Specialist, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!