Product Mgmt Mgr, Staff
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Product Manager, ARC Processor IP
USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale, USA - Texas -
Job Description and Requirements
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) role is a critical marketing
position within Synopsys' ARC Processor IP team. ARC processors are
a portfolio of configurable and extensible 32-bit & 64-bit
processor IP cores used in a broad variety of embedded A/I,
internet of things (IoT), automotive, mobile and storage
We seek a high-energy, results driven individual with a take charge
leadership style and attentiveness to current and future customer
and market trends. The successful candidate will be responsible for
marketing and business development of the ARC portfolio with the
express aim of promoting and growing the 2nd most pervasive
processor IP the industry.
Responsibilities: What will I be held accountable for?
- Positioning, pricing, and driving new product launches into the
- Business development and demand creation, including frequent
interaction with customers
- Leveraging our industry leadership position in power, area and
performance efficiency to develop product strategies and
- Creating outbound marketing collateral and sales training
- Analyzing and applying market research and competitive
- Working closely with Sales and FAE organizations to achieve
- Collaborating with other ARC PMMs to ensure consistent and
compelling messaging across all ARC processor marketing
Requirements: What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Engineering degree with demonstrated experience in a product
marketing role for CPU and/or DSP products
- Technical understanding of CPUs, DSPs, associated software and
development tools is essential
- An MBA and/or previous IC design experience are a plus
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or
Automotive applications is also helpful
- Energy and ambition with a passion for getting things done
- Accustomed to working in a cross-functional, globally diverse
environment and at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills is a
- Available to travel worldwide
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between
$111,000-$194,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an
annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys
offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as
part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual
compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related
factors, including location, skills, experience, and education.
Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards
package upon request.
At Synopsys, we're at the heart of the innovations that change the
way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence.
The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are
ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we're powering it all
with the world's most advanced technologies for chip design and
software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want
to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
military veteran status, or disability.
Software Security Consulting
Base Salary Range
$111,000 - $194,000
Keywords: Synopsys, Sunnyvale , Product Mgmt Mgr, Staff, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!