Chief of Staff
Posted on: November 17, 2023
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
What We Are About:
At Illumio we believe that Field Strategy & Revenue
Operations---is---critical to Sales success - the growth driver of
every company. Our team and micro-segmentation cybersecurity
business are growing quickly and we're looking for high-energy,
driven people who are passionate about helping sales teams
About the Opportunity
As a Director of Sales Strategy & Acceleration leader, you will
play a pivotal role in driving cross functional initiatives with a
view to accelerate sales. This role will report to the VP, Sales
Operations. As the business leader you will help prioritize
initiatives and collaborate with cross functional leaders to drive
accountability and deliver revenue-based outcomes. You will be
responsible for identifying areas for improvement, implementing
sales acceleration techniques, and ensuring that our sales team
operates at maximum efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities
- At the highest level, Director of Sales Strategy will be
responsible for helping develop and deliver sales organizational
priorities across all functions within Illumio.
- Be a key advisor on all matters relating to sales alignment and
field organizational strategy that drives revenue growth.
- Accelerate quantifiable business initiatives that drive
cross-functional team collaboration to achieve quarterly objectives
in a timely manner between Sales, Marketing, Engineering,
Operations and Customer Success
- Facilitate discussions that drive new enhanced customer &
partner programs that improves Customer Success (Customer & Partner
Advisory Boards, Voice of the Customer)
- Drive cross functional team alignment that drives revenue
growth for Illumio's expanding product portfolio between sales,
enablement, engineering and marketing.
- Act as the "voice of the field" on major initiatives while
working closely with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver
on impactful sales generating programs (Expansion Attached,
Competitive Take Out, Partner Days)
- Develop a sales implementation strategy that ensures all global
sales teams are delivering a consistent value message for all
prospects and existing customers (World Class Sales and Customer
Success Proposals, Value Selling)
- Collaborate with Enablement to develop and execute plans for
sales enablement specific to Sales Operations including new hire
onboarding and out quarter training and enablement.
- Help assist and prepare for critical internal/external meetings
including customer, partner & Executive staff presentation
- Identify topics for discussion, review and set the agenda for
various meetings (Regional meetings, QBR's)
- Help coordinate and align agendas across all functional
- Develop and maintain a framework for setting clear objectives
and key results for each QBR.
- Monitor progress towards OKRs and hold teams and individuals
accountable for their commitments.
What You'll Bring
- 15 years or more in sales leadership roles with a focus on
sales acceleration and revenue growth
- Excellent leadership and the ability to influence others who do
not directly report to you
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate
across departments and inspire the sales team.
- Ability to lead large-scale and highly visible projects and
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and
- Results-driven mindset with a track record of exceeding
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Organized and a self-starter.
$USD $173,000.00 - $207,000.00
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience,
knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment
with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team
members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage - Health and Dependent Savings
Accounts - Life and Disability Programs - Paid Parental Leave -
Voluntary Benefit Programs - Company Sponsored Wellness Program -
Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings - Equity
Opportunities - Paid time off and Paid Holidays - Employee
Incentive Program.#LI-LC1 #LI-REMOTE
Keywords: Illumio, Sunnyvale , Chief of Staff, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!