Head Of PMO
Company: Diffco US, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Head of Project Management
Office who will be responsible for organizing and coordinating all
projects including setting up a Project Management Office, managing
the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO
policies and processes, and collaborating with other department
members to develop projects and programs.
- Establish a standardized project methodology and project
execution framework incl. standard project documentation
(specification documents etc.), processes and best practices for
project quality management gates etc.
- Manage, plan, organize and deliver various software
implementation projects from project initiation through to project
completion within time & budget.
- Capacity & Resource Planning to ensure the Organisation has
sufficient capacity to deliver upcoming projects and custom
- Coordinate between Sales and Delivery departments within the
project management framework to ensure efficient use of the
resource pool and timely information about progress
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define,
prioritize, and develop projects.
- Continually assess the project process against the critical
path and effectively escalate to management regarding any likely
delays or emerging risks.
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team
members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding
the company's standards.
- Communication with all the project stakeholders and executives
incl. project progress report.Requirements
- 4+ years of IT Project Management experience in mobile
applications and web services.
- Good understanding and working experience of various
fundamentals and concepts of image processing and computer
- Experience in project management methodologies, processes and
tools; preferably previous experience in establishing a new Project
- Strong productivity skills in Project Manager Software (Jira,
- PMP or Prince2 or equivalent certification will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem
solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills, fast
- Highly organized with a strong focus on controls, process,
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and critical
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one--s time
- Self-starter who can take Project Management initiatives
forward independently with limited direction in a challenging
environment requiring frequent course adjustment and
- Fluent level of EnglishWhat we offer
- Competitive salary depending on the technical knowledge and
- Discretionary bonuses depending on the performance
- Professional growth
- Remote or office work
- Possible relocation to California
- Work on great technological projects in the USA and Europe.Why
working at Diffco? Great experience and opportunity You will work
on the fast-forward projects in Silicon Valley utilizing latest
technologies, methodologies, frameworks and approaches with the
ability and time to learn and develop professionally. Professional
and harmonious team of friends Our team is a second family, so you
would enjoy spending the day working on nice projects with kind
people with broad interests. A vast field for growth Learn
continuously, expand your skills and demonstrate your professional
level and ability to take more responsibility to grow. Great
company culture We care about you and are interested in your
personal professional goals, motivation and we build a perfect
Keywords: Diffco US, Inc., Sunnyvale , Head Of PMO, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...