Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems Support #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems Support 11458 #PPA leading
professional development and networking company is looking for a
Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems Support. The successful
candidate will work as a part of the storage team taking over
requests and solving issues that are handed off from level 1
support as well as working on new implementations. The ideal
candidate has experience in administrating Enterprise storage
systems. The company offers a great work environment!Sr. Systems
Engineer - GTS/Systems SupportPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65-$75 /hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking
(Carpinteria, CA 93013)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PSL
40hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems SupportResponsibilities:
- Troubleshoot storage systems.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Participate in storage deployments on-premises and in the
- Maintain & monitor storage and related systems.
- Manage proactive and reactive systems maintenance.
- Peer reviews for planned changes (change management).
- Contribute to & improve documentation and runbooks.
- Backup/restore operations.
- Be part of a global on-call rotation which uses the
- Provide storage-related fixes, escalations if required, and the
communication back to level 1 support.
Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems SupportQualifications:
- 5 years of overall engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience in administrating Enterprise storage
systems is preferred.
- 3+ years in infrastructure engineering (compute, network,
- Experience with storage designs & deployments is
- Experience with hypervisors - Hyper-V and/or ESXi is
- Experience in storage capacity planning and monitoring is
- Experience in incident handing & change management is
- Experience with storage system performance analysis
troubleshooting & resolution of complex problems is
- Experience with backup/restore and archiving of data in a large
environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IaaS.
- Knowledge of network technologies is preferred.
- Basic scripting skills in Python, Bash or PowerShell is
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented working is
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Sunnyvale , Sr. Systems Engineer - GTS/Systems Support #PP, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!