System Integration Engineer
Company: Midas Management and Research
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Role: System Integration Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
As a System Integration Engineer you'll:
- Provide developing, installation, debugging, resolution,
maintenance, and upgrade of system software.
- Provide hands-on execution of the system hardware development
and debugging in vehicles.
- Perform root cause analysis across distributed systems,
including networking, power systems, controllers and wiring
harnesses. Generate test reports and write documents.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with hardware/software
- Bachelor's degree in relevant engineering field
- Experience in systems integration, vehicle testing as well as
familiarity with vehicle communication protocols/interfaces (recent
graduates with the ability to ramp up quickly will also be
- Strong learning ability and hardware/software knowledge with
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate
highly technical problems and solutions
- Great team working capability to influence, negotiate, and
inspire others in cross functional team collaboration
- Experience in one of the following fields - sensors (camera,
radar, lidar), controls, geo-localization (GPS & IMU), or computer
architecture is a plus
- Autonomous driving testing or automotive industrial experience
is a plus
- Software coding skills ( C/C++ on Linux) is a plus
Keywords: Midas Management and Research, Sunnyvale , System Integration Engineer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!