Posted on: November 21, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a UX Designer. This is a 6 month + contract
position located in Sunnyvale, CA and a hybrid opportunity.
- Seeking a UX Designer.
- As a UX designer on the People & Sharing UX team, you will join
a group of diverse, passionate, talented individuals to design,
iterate and release a number of features and experiences across
multiple product surfaces.
- You'll work closely with a team of UX, PM and Eng partners on
difficult problems, and have an opportunity to collaborate with
partners across the client.
- You'll apply your design sense to not only create solutions
that make complex products feel simple and intuitive, but you will
also apply your powerful visual aesthetic to create solutions that
are elegant and beautiful to users.
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements
based on user insights and feedback and well as new business
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including
storyboards, flows, information architecture, journey maps,
wireframes and low-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and final
pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Collaborate with other designers and disciplines such as user
researchers, UX engineers, UX writers, product managers and
- Conceptual designs, mocks, and wireframes.
- Pixel-perfect visual designs and specs.
- UX Frameworks.
- Journey Maps.
- User Flow Diagrams.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define key software features for
one or more products.
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and
beautiful design deliverables.
- Balance the ability to define a future state vision as well as
delivering iterative product releases (think Minimum Delightful
- Proficiency in Figma and building design
- 3-5 years of Product design work experience.
- 3-5 years of Interaction design experience.
- 3-5 years of Visual design experience.
- BA/BS Degree is highly preferred.
- Ability to distil complex processes into simple, clear, user
- Experience with information architecture and defining new ways
to organize information and experiences.
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail.
- High organization and efficiency working with multiple projects
to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and documentation
- Experience with bringing consumer-centric design sensibilities
to B2B digital experiences.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to
fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
Keywords: Genesis10, Sunnyvale , UX Designer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!