Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner
Company: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking aseeking a
full time, certified Nurse Practitioner in Family Medicine.
- Resource-rich working environment
- Schedule designed to promote work/life balance
- Collaborate with talented team of on-site primary care
clinicians and medical specialists
- 6 months related clinical experience
- Current California State NP License
- Current Nurse Practitioner Furnishing Number
- Nurse Practitioner furnishing number of NPs
- Active DEA registration
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in
practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization
is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards
for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization,
providing operational and administrative support, including the
latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering
exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
(PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals;
to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color,
creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical
condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran.
We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities
through a positive continuing program within our service area.
Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMGs
employment policies and practices.
Keywords: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, Sunnyvale , Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!