Company: Sierra Circuits
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY: The Stock Clerk is responsible
for coordinating and managing overstock/finish goods.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Enter/update overstock in Finish Goods module
- Do stock checks as requested for overstock
- Put away overstock
- Purge expired overstock
- Pull ship from stock orders, transact and take to shipping
department to ship
- Perform daily clerical functions: filing, copying, data entry
- Support Shipping Department
- Perform daily housekeeping duties to maintain clean and safe
- Interact professionally and diplomatically with managers and
- Ability to follow and comply with company's internal safety
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience in stockroom
- Prior experience in PCB manufacturing industry preferred
- Ability to read/understand travelers
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks as required, especially
- Be punctual and maintain good attendance.
- Must have a professional demeanor and excellent customer
service skills with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds maximum and stand/walk
throughout the day.
- Ability to perform at the highest level in a fast-paced
environment.Powered by JazzHRgENg3ud4Fj
Keywords: Sierra Circuits, Sunnyvale , Stock Clerk, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!