Senior Product Designer
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Clover is looking for a holistically-minded Product Designer to
join our Core Systems Design team. This team is responsible for
designing the threads that run across Clover s platform and
throughout the merchant and customer experience including
activation, service, engagement, accessibility, and compliance.In
this role, you ll solve real-world challenges faced by a diverse
set of user types and needs, ranging from Michelin-starred
restaurants to contractors on-the-go. In our highly collaborative
team-based approach, you ll apply your expertise alongside
colleagues to research, create, test, and iterate ideas from the
whiteboard to finished product experiences. We re looking for:
- Experience. You have a portfolio of elegant design that marries
form and function. Iterations on your own work, based on user
research and analytics, are a must.
- Collaboration. You know that the best things are made together.
You re not just open to feedback from your colleagues, you actively
seek it out.
- Communication. You can articulate the reasons behind your
process and your decisions, in words and pictures.
- Flexibility. You know that the best design is the one that gets
used. You re adept at navigating constraints and stakeholders to
adapt the ideal solution into the practical one.
- Curiosity. You bring a broad range of research, ideation, and
prototyping methods to the table, and a desire to learn new
approaches from your colleagues. If you don t know something, you
re willing to find out.
- Integrity. You do this work because you love it. Good design
determines how products feel and how they work, and you ll go the
extra mile to get it right.Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years experience designing digital experiences in a
fast-moving, cross-functional design and development team.
- Familiarity with a range of design methods, from lightweight
research, user journey mapping, prototyping, wireframes, and visual
- A refined sensibility for creating usable interfaces with clear
hierarchy and obvious affordances.
- Proficiency in whatever tools you use to create and
communicate, and willingness to adapt to new tools.
- The confidence to stand up for your informed point of view, and
the humility to adjust it with new information.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the design of new product
features, and the facility to bring cross-functional peers together
to move projects forward.Preferred Skills, Experience, and
- Experience designing product navigation, guidance, onboarding,
and help; and/or experience with design systems, component
libraries, and design for accessibility.
- Bachelor s degree in an applicable design discipline or a
- First-hand experience working for a small businesses"Who We
Are:Be a part of the company that s transforming the way merchants
do business.We re a team of inspired problem solvers building
powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium
businesses. Hardware that s stylish and functional. Software that
scales to any business. We ve sold over one million Clover devices
to restaurants and shops all over the world and probably in your
own neighborhood.Clover fosters a culture of diversity and
inclusion, and welcomes applicants of any race, religion,
nationality, sex, orientation, gender expression, age, and physical
ability.Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Senior Product Designer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!