Senior SDET Engineer, Core Payments
Posted on: August 4, 2022
What does an Senior SDET Engineer, Core Payments do?As an QA
Engineer, you will be a part of a team of people responsible for
creating and maintaining a suite of Android client applications,
point-of-sale APIs, and back-of-house web applications in a
fast-paced result-oriented environment. Our Clover Payment
Engineering team is responsible in developing core Payment
Infrastructure, Payment terminals and eCommerce APIs. These systems
allow our large fleet of smart payment terminals to process
millions of transactions a day via our cloud infrastructure.As an
Senior SDET Engineer, Core Payments Engineer, you can look forward
- Overseeing integration, system, feature interaction, stress,
performance testing for different Clover products.
- Analyzing product requirements to enable software test case
creation by participating in requirement gathering and
- Creating test cases for accuracy and applicability for products
- Communicating testing progress through creating and maintaining
- Providing stakeholders with clear and real-time updates
regarding test status, bug status, and overall quality.
- Monitoring failures, reporting bugs, analyzing & triaging
automated tests running in the Continuous Integration system.
- Finding bugs and validate specifications through black box
testing techniques (like test matrices, combination testing, and
risk analysis) and gray box testing techniques (like database
querying and source code analysis).
- Being proficient in black box, functional, and user flow
- Having an eagle-eye for test coverage gaps, false positives or
- Raising concerns about issues you notice, in or out of your
area of ownership.
- Working on Android platform and mobile test automation
- Working side-by-side with the development team on testing in
parallel and automating tests in the sprints.
- Developing automated tests with the appropriate
- Design and implement tools that improve efficiency in manual
- Ability to work under pressure to conform to external standards
and meet strict deadlines
- Work in an agile environment, participating in planning and
Scrumban boards.Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor s degree required. Engineering discipline
- 4-7 years of QA and/or Software Development experience.
- Experience writing automated test scripts.
- Experience testing REST API calls. Preferred Qualifications for
- Proficiency with at least one modern object-oriented
programming language. (Java/Kotlin preferred)
- Experience UI Automator (Java) for Android applications
- JUnit for the RESTful APIs
- Experience with software development tools (IDE, debugger, git,
- Basic shell scripting skills (commands like grep, cut, sed,
sort, wget, etc.)
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures,
Android tools (ADB, DDMS, Monkey, Memory Analyzer, etc.), log file
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools
(Github, Jira, Jenkins)
- Payments industry experience working with EMVco or PCI/PTS
standards.Learn more about Clover: To support the total well-being
of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility
and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability options. Our commitment to wellness,
wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are
designed to meet you where you are.Clover delivers the leading
Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that
incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments
processing, platform API s for third-party developers, and an
ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers
solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny
merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of
transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of
millions of payment interactions between merchants and their
customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion
for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants'
lives one transaction at a time.We welcome and encourage diversity
in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteranExplore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv
and Find Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Senior SDET Engineer, Core Payments, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!