Smartsheet Solution Architect
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Our direct client is in search of an expert in Smartsheet and is
looking to add Smartsheet Solution Architect for their team.This
role will ensure the day-to-day operational activities are running
as expected, resolving incidents, managing updates, performing
configurations, and performing root cause analysis. They also
engage with the business areas to support operational business
events and any applicable changes.Let me know if you are interested
in discussing further or know anyone who might be interested.
Position - CTH or FulltimeLocation - Sunnyvale, CA (needs to be
local or relocate)Hybrid (at least 2 days a week in the office,
- Provides application support for Smartsheet to ensure the
day-to-day activities are running as expected
- Manages production issues as they occur to ensure service
restoration, root cause analysis and the implementation of
preventative actions to avoid future occurrences.
- Acts as a liaison among stakeholders (business partners, IT
team, service providers) in delivering the Application
- Partner with the business in supporting operational changes to
the application portfolio driven by business events, process
improvements, bug fixes, or software releases
- Continually monitors software releases (SaaS) to assess the
changes, define the impacts, and plan appropriately for any
regression testing (validation impact where applicable),
business/user communications, training, and any operational impacts
associated with the changesExperience:
- Excellent communication skills required.
- 4+ years experience in Smartsheet.
Keywords: Maxonic, Sunnyvale , Smartsheet Solution Architect, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!