Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company Overview :RMSI is a global leader in geospatial and
engineering solutions. These solutions address global issues of
climate change, natural calamities, human habitation, food
security, autonomous transportation, smart utilities, and
networks.We have an employee base of over 4700+ employees with
three states of the art development centers in India, at Noida,
Hyderabad, and Dehradun, and five fully owned international
subsidiaries in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, and the Middle East.
Our global client base spreads across 25 countries.
RMSI offers services across the entire geospatial value chain -
from data creation, conversion, and enhancement to software
development, modeling, analytics, and consulting
Focus industries are: - Utility and Engineering: Electric, Gas,
Water/Waste Water - Land and Infrastructure: Land, Infrastructure,
Smart Cities, National Mapping Agencies, Navigation & Logistics -
Navigation and Mapping: In-car Navigation, Emergency management,
Location-based services - Sustainability: Disaster Management, Risk
Mitigation, Climate Change, Insurance, Food Security -
Communications: Wireline, Wireless
RMSI has ranked among 'India's Best Employers' by Aon and featured
in Forbes magazine. Ranked 1st in 'Great Places to Work' in India
and ranked 3rd among the 'Best Workplaces in Asia' in the study
conducted by Great Place to Work - Institute along with Economic
Times covering 40 countries across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Allocate work to a team of Analysts and Editors according to
prioritized lists established by client
- Arrange daily reporting of the team performance.
- Review observations from a team of Analysts for consistency and
format compliance. Roll up or combine similar observations to
reduce reporting complexity. Question and validate analyst
observations that appear to be outside the range of
- Define peer-review exercises to measure levels of team
agreement and make inferences about team quality performance and
any aggravating factors impacting the determinism of team
- Track daily progress against assignments and maintain
time-to-complete estimates with the best available historical
- Alert Consultant Operations Manager when time-to-complete
estimates have significant variation from assumptions in the
prioritized list of Assignments.
- Alert Consultant Operations Manager when quality performance
measures have significant variation from expectations defined for
- Ensure accuracy of time recording for hourly invoicing.
Maintain team calendar of planned vacation and unplanned
- Monitor Consultant staff performance. Provide appropriate
quality and productivity feedback at least weekly. Summarize
quality and productivity performance for a Weekly Team Report.
- Demonstrated ability to perform first-line supervision of small
teams of knowledge workers at a customer's site.
- Ability to foster collaborative positive working environments
with a diverse workforce.
- Working knowledge of content engineering projects and quality
control techniques for assessing the repeatability and accuracy of
- Working knowledge of database engineering terms and concepts,
especially as they apply to data sources and products that describe
geo-referenced business listings.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to collate
information from disparate datasets and draw statistically sound
conclusions from representative samples.
- Experience working on Map Development program
- Experience in handling teams of 10-20 team size
- Has experience working on digital map production environment
and is responsible for Delivery and Quality functions.
- Direct field experience in SaaS/ IaaS based companies, Software
Sales, Ad sales
- BE/BTech/ BCA or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a
Keywords: RMSI, Sunnyvale , Project Lead, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!