Salesforce Solution Architect
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our client, a leading medical devices and robotics designer and
manufacturer is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Solution
Architect. This is a Full Time Direct Hire engagement and Hybrid or
Onsite in - Sunnyvale, CA or Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Lead Product Roadmaps and solution options with senior
commercial leadership to align with the vision of the group and
establish and drive a technology vision and roadmap which is best
in industry and scaled for global operations.
- Carry Out effective working sessions with senior leadership to
ascertain systematic requirements based on new project priorities,
changes in needs.
- Keep track of the financial effects of Technology
- Convert the technology vision into a multi-year roadmap that
steadily incorporates new digital technologies.
- Drive technology strategy including roadmap definition and
execution in collaboration with commercial leadership.
- Understand the cost/benefit of creating technical debt.
- Work to sustainably drive technology capability and maturity;
minimize long term risk, technical chaos, and data bifurcation
while simultaneously maximizing scalability, operational
sustainability, and usability.
- Define and support KPIs to measure process effectiveness.
- Be the subject matter expert for commercial business process,
aiding tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and
- Serve as an owner for the respective technology stacks and
ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with
- Establish which Salesforce and third-party technologies to
leverage in customer powered architectures, based upon product
understanding, industry experience and industry standard
- Estimate IT projects and analyze the short and long-term
impacts of various tactical options.
- Keep roadmaps for an area updated and stakeholders abreast of
updates that are critical to them.
- Deliver expert analysis and research in defining or designing
business capabilities and processes.
- Pursue ways to apply new technology to, and reuse current
technology for, business processes.
- Stay up to date of current technology trends both in the
industry as a whole and with the applications deployed in the
- Research and design implementation strategies for new and/or
alternate technologies that will further business goals and provide
- Works with business and technology partners to manage the
business technology capabilities of the portfolio for the focus
- Mentor and guide other technical resources.
- Provide and maintain training and resource materials,
highlighting best practices and opportunities for productivity
- Work with the integration teams to design and develop
interfaces/integration to and from Salesforce.com/Marketo and
related internal and external systems.
- Emphasize on Business Process Improvement and Automation of key
marketing/sales and cross functional processes.
- Work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies,
priorities and inter-dependent initiatives.
- Minimum 12 Years of relevant experience out of which 8 years of
hands-on experience with selection, solution design/architecture &
roadmap of enterprise products like Salesforce etc.
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- A self-starter mindset without sacrificing the ability to be
collaborative and work well intra and cross functionally.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and impact a team through example
and mentorship (you won't directly manage employees but will
partner with your executive leader to influence sustainable
engagement and velocity). Emerging leadership skills, including the
ability to successfully influence peers and connect effectively
with leaders in the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of the architectural principles of
cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS
- Good understanding of all cloud offerings in the market and
ability to comfortably discuss cloud architectures
- Solid leader and exceptional communicator who can drive
consensus and articulate program suggestions and trade-offs to
senior executives as well as all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills and
- Experience with Medical Device and Life Sciences enabling
About Maxonic:Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of
connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award
winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized
by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a
position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and
the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?Please apply below with your most current
resume. Feel free to email Ratish (email@example.com) or call
Keywords: Maxonic, Sunnyvale , Salesforce Solution Architect, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!